love u too much

iruma pov
I was walking in the hallway of my home and I was really bored I wanted to hang out with asmodeus-kun but he said he was busy for the next week.
As I was walking down the hallway someone knocked at the front door so I went to answer the front door and I said" hello *gasp* asmodeus-kun what are you doing here.

asmodeus pov

I was walking to iruma's house because I've been planning for a whole week for special for him. I wanted it to be special so here I am at the door and a knock two times and then I see the little angel himself  "hello *gasp* asmodeus-kun what are you doing here" he says I can't help but look in his cute adorable blue eyes he's so adorable I just want to cuddle him right now. "I wanted to take you somewhere special just you and me and it's what I have been doing for the past week so what do you say would you like to go on a date"I say to him with a bow and a hand out to him "I would love to just let me go get my sweater" ( I don't know if hell gets cold but just go with it and make it all lovey-dovey) he took my hand and said "let's go" we were having small talk and comfortable silence holding hands as soon as I saw the spot I put my hands over his eyes and said "just keep walking" and he panicked and said" wh-wha-what ar-e you doing" so I said to him"I've been planning a surprise for us ever since I haven't seen you this week and I wanted it to be special for you and I" I heard him whisper a little "awww " we got to the place and I said "keep your eyes closed" straighten a little things here and there and done" okay you can open your eyes.

iruma pov
I open my eyes to see something so beautiful it was a little picnic with little lights around it and a clear view of the Moon it was so perfect and beautiful I started to tear up so asmodeus took my hand and led me to the picnic we were having such a nice time but five minutes and we were talking ,eating ,making little jokes, laughing it was so perfect and he was so perfect then all of a sudden I noticed a guitar I don't know he played a guitar.
all of a sudden he grabs a guitar and turns to me" iruma-kun I wanted to sing a song to you dedicated to my love and I will always be by your side"
(I don't know how to download the song onto this but the song is called" I love you too much from The book of Life" the movie is really great)
Then all of a sudden he starts singing

I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right

I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much
Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my whole life will fly

I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

I love... you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
Your live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but it's mine 'cause
I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause
I love you

There's love above love and it's ours if you
Love me as much~
" I love you too"

"iruma I loved you ever since we first met and to love you more when we started dating and well I wanted to make it official and I asked you here and now"
all of a sudden he gets down on one knee and I start tear up
"iruma will you make me the happiest demon and be my husband 4life"
I see the ring and I start to cry and of course I would say" YEs yes yes a million times yes". He puts the ring on my finger and I gave him a kiss we stood there for about 2 minutes just basket in each other's presence I couldn't ask for a happier life.

??? Pov
I was watching the distance and I couldn't be happier for my grandson he now has someone he loves.

---------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think sorry if it took long to get to the other chapter but I was trying to think also about what's been going on

I want you to say that even though the coronavirus is spreading you need to stop spreading it make sure to wash your hands and stay healthy stay inside and be safe unless you going to the grocery store

Also I don't know how to download songs onto the Wattpad page so I think you're just going to have to look like listen to the song on YouTube and read at the same time

Also comment down below if you like cats ,dogs or wolves
Bye😇❤♥💛💚💙💜