wedding

iruma pov

Ever since asmodeus-kun proposed to me we've been getting ready for the wedding my grandpa helps me choose the dress apparently he wanted to see me in a dress and the others went to help my boyfriend with his suit everything was going according to plan.
My dress was blue long and short sleeve that goes to my elbow.

It was beautiful and I hope my boyfriend loves it too.

asmodeus pov

It's been a few months now since getting prepared for the wedding and things happen going greatly.
me and my boyfriend spent so much time together now since in the wedding days we won't be able to see each other cuz we want to make it a surprise.
Right now was the second day until our wedding and I was getting nervous what if he suddenly doesn't want to marry me what if he runs away what if he's scared right now all I can tell that I love him we were first friends but as I saw that he was precious I vowed myself to protect him even if it means sacrificing myself I will love him.

2 days later~~~

iruma pov
it was finally day of the wedding and I was getting nervous but if he doesn't like being a dress what if he thinks it's gross no no no I can't think like that. My boyfriend loves me and I love him I wouldn't give up anything for him even if it means choosing my family over him I would gladly do so both mean very precious to me.
I was walking to the altar where we're having our wedding and my grandpa saw me
"oh my adorable little grandson grown up so much I'm crying right now I am going to miss you"he said.
"Don't worry Grandpa even though me and asmodeus-kun we'll live in a different house we'll always come back to visit"I said.
He just kept on crying though I'm proud of what I'm doing I love him.

asmodeus pov

I was standing at the altar and I was waiting for my precious Bean to come out for those doors I hope he likes my suit.

You don't no the trouble I went to just to pick one suit but I hope he likes it as we were waiting the music starts playing we see the flower girls the ring bearer the maid of honor and it was finally time

Dun dun duuuuuuu
There he was my beautiful iruma-kun
I started to tear her because he looked so beautiful in that dress.
As he walked down the aisle beside his grandpa he looked into my eyes and I looked into his eyes he gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen.
As he came closer I took his hand and held both them as we look to each other.
(P.s. I don't know who says the dearly beloved thing but I'm just going to come up with a name)
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the momentous occasion iruma and asmodeus said that they both love each other willingly and sacrificing and they will do anything to protect each other if anybody says these two can't be married please speak now"