cuddles

iruma {pov}

I was sitting on my bed just reading a book when all of a sudden my grandpa came in and said" ~iruma-ku your boyfriend is here~. That made me blush we've been dating for a month now and I love him to death. asmodeus is beautiful ,handsome ,kind ,caring, etc.
And I just love when he comes over and says that he loves me.

asmodeus }pov{

I was walking down the road to go to my beautiful iruma he's so cute, handsome ,kind and I can just go on and on about how I much I love him. So I decided to pay him a little visit I don't know what we would do but just being with him makes my heart flutter and butterflies in my stomach. When I look into his blue gorgeous eyes I start to fall in them and get lost.

iruma {pov}

I saw asmodeus walking up to the door so I went to greet him we also use nicknames on regular days I call him babe or honey he calls me bunny or babe I don't know why he calls me bunny but it's just makes my cheeks heat up. Sometimes when he's feeling a little bit too cheeky he calls me ~sugar~ that makes my whole face turn red. I open the door and I see asmodeus "hi babe what's up " I say "nothing much just coming to see my little bunny cuz how cute he is".

asmodeus }pov{

"Nothing much just to see my little bunny cuz how cute he is" I say to him and the look he gave me was just so adorable he blush so hard it was so hard to not try to hug him. The rest of the day we had tea and we decide to read by the fireplace as we were reading iruma sat on my lap. "I love you so much right now" iruma said well looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes I leaned down to his lips and kissed him he was so sweet. He was starting to get sleepy so I carried him bridal style to his room. I was about to leave when a hand grabbed my sleeve " don't go please stay with me" he looked at me again I sigh and defeat and I crawled over to him on his bed and put them close to my chest where you can feel my heartbeat this was so perfect. He stared at me again while looking up as I look down I gave him a reinsurance smile that I always loved him. I leaned down and start kissing him passionately and sweetly soon it turned into a make-out session and then I went to his jaw and then his neck kissing him all over. He moaned and then we looked at each other and went to sleep he was the best thing I could ever ask for.

-----------------------------------

Sorry if it took longer than I expected I was real busy with school and other things but I hope this will satisfy your guys's thoughts because let's face it

We're all sinners
Lol
Hehe
Haha
Hoho
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Blue is my favorite color 💙