Chapter eleven

I know you all were expecting lasts chapter's ending to turn in a different, intense, direction, and that's how I originally planned it out, but as I wrote, it did not turn out that way. What can I say, my stories have a mind of their own. :P

Anyways, just letting you know that just because it did not turn out the way you wanted it to, that does not mean future chapters won't. :) So keep your hopes up and look forward to the upcoming chapters, I'm sure they won't disappoint. ;D

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter, even thought its not my best work!

-----------------------------------

Aiden's P. O. V.

The rest of the weekend seemed to pass by rather slowly, until finally the fateful day arrived: Monday, the start of a new week. The reason for this being because all weekend my mind was filled with nothing but Nathan and the last words he had said to me.

"Then prove to me once and for all that your words are true," these words repeated themselves many times over in my head, a continuous thought that would not wipe away no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it.

It seemed as if it had wanted to drive me to the point of insanity, because with these words, it also brought about feelings of anticipation, curiosity, and uneasiness.

In what way did he want me to prove that I loved him for real and not as just some sick trick?

No matter how hard I tried to think of an answer to this question, only horrible conclusions seemed to pop up into my head all at once and without restraint.

Maybe he'll have me out myself to the whole school? However, the whole school already thought that I have turned gay already, so what's the point in just confirming their suspicions, though, not like I would care if they all knew the truth or not?

Or worse, maybe he'll make me out myself to my parents?

I paled at the thought as dread filled me, only imagining all the hell I'll get if my parents ever find out the truth, especially from my father. Who knows what he'll do to me. Disown me? Beat me to a pulp? Kill me?

Maybe he'll do all that?

And what of my mother? What will she do?

I gulped hard with fright and clenched my teeth, determination in my eyes.

My parents definitely can't find out about my feelings for Nathan, or the fact that me, their son, was gay.

It would be disastrous if they did!

I sat up and slipped off my bed, my resolve hardened all the more, and got ready for school, changing into the proper attire after a nice hot shower, then headed downstairs to go make myself some breakfast. As I descended downstairs and into the kitchen, the smell of bacon and eggs drifted my way. I took a whiff of it and my stomach growled in response, waking up to the smell of food.

My eyes roamed the kitchen until they landed on my mom, who was standing my the over, cooking food on the stove. At the sound of my entrance, she turned her head to look over at me, and when her eyes landed on me, a bright smile formed on her face that eased my worried heart, calming me almost instantly.

All thoughts of Nathan drifted to the corner of my mind for the moment, as if forcefully pushed aside, and I once again gained a clear mind, my thoughts no longer a jumble of chaos.

"I see your up on time. I've already started breakfast, and it should be done in a couple of minutes, so go ahead and sit down, I'll bring the food out in a bit," she said, and turned back to continue cooking, her attention once again focused on her task at hand.