Chapter seven

This chapter was finished faster, and its a bit longer than the last, yay! Annnnnnnnd, it's in Nathan's P. O. V. What more can you ask for? Lol, don't answer.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know I did.

Picture of Jake to the >>>>>>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's P. O. V.

It was here again, except, this time, it was in the form of a poem:

Life In A Love

- Robert Browning

Escape me?

Never-

Beloved!

While I am I, and you are you,

So long as the world contains us both,

Me the loving and you the loth,

While the one eludes, must the other pursue.

My life is a fault at last, I fear-

It seems too much like a fate, indeed!

Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed-

But what if I fail of my purpose here?

It is but to keep the nerves at strain,

To dry one's eyes and laugh at a fall,

And baffled, get up to begin again,-

So the chase takes up one's life, that's all.

While, look but once from your farthest bound,

At me so deep in the dust and dark,

No sooner the old hope drops to ground

Than a new one, straight to the selfsame mark,

I shape me-

Ever

Removed!

I stared at the notebook paper, read the compelling words for a second time, and breathed out a resigned sigh.

For about a week now I've been receiving such things. At first it was a quote, now its moved on to poems or certs from books I've read, every time neatly folded into a sealed envelope with my name written on the front in cursive letters and expertly hidden somewhere where I'll unexpectedly find it.

I have no idea who keeps placing these envelopes inside my locker, or in my composition notebooks, my folders, even my book bag, and other places too; or why they were doing such a thing in the first place.

But, it was obvious to me that whoever this was, had done their homework on me since, each phrase, each line, was from an author or artist that I admired or have read works a few times from, enough so to recognize their masterpieces.

And, if what the poems/quotes/certs are hinting at, I'd have to say this person is entirely in love with me, or something of the sort, and is trying to convey that to me though these... Messages, I believe is what they appear to be anyways.

And what, may you ask, have I been doing about this?

Obviously, I've been trying to figure out who it is that is sending these things to me.