42

Chapter 42

Harry's POV December 1.

"Can you please just tell him already? He's starting to bother us too." Blaise was currently ranting about how I needed to talk to Rin. Saying how he's been trying to talk to him and how annoying it is.

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes/No." I faltered. Two different answers. Both sound different.

"With that being said, can you please just tough it out a few more days." He looked at me with the most bewildered expression. I had to look away to stop myself from laughing.

"No way. This has gone on so long we got roped into it. Tell him today and get it over with." I sighed.

"Blaise it's not even 9 am yet."

"Yeah, you're right. It's way too early to be dealing with this. So speak to him and get him to stop." I had told Blaise my plan about two days ago for what felt like an hour after telling him, Rin had started bothering him. Asking him if I had an answer.

"I will! I promise I'll do it soon." Blaise rolled his eyes. Clearly not believing a word I said. "Come over here and lay with me. We still have an hour or something. Let's take a nap." Mumbling curses he waddled to my bed. And basically threw himself onto my bed. We laid on our sides and just stared at each other.

"Thought we were taking a nap?"

"Stop staring at me then."

"You're staring at us." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are definitely the ones staring at me. I know I'm beautiful but there's no need to stare." Guys? Ones? Why did I say that? I then locked eyes with Blaise. He looked a bit surprised. And worried? Subject change. I need to follow up with something.

"SO what are your classes for today?"

"I have potions at nine and then I'm free for an hour before heading to transfiguration. I'm free for another hour after that, then I go flying. What about you?"

"I have to go to Transfiguration at 9:55 then two free periods before Double Potions. After that I'm free and the last is astronomy."

"We'll meet up here during our free time. Sound good?" I nod. We stared at each other for a while before our eyes began to droop.

I stirred as I began to wake up. I don't want to wake up. I'm too tired. And my bed is warm. Who wants to wake up? I willed my mind and body to go back to sleep but it didn't work. I angrily threw the covers off myself and Blaise in the process.

"Not only did you wake me up. You woke me up with the cold. What kind of friend are you?" He dramatically said then reached for the blanket.

"Either way you were gonna get woken up. Doesn't matter how I did it."

"Sleep with one eye open from now on. Because Imma wake you up in the rudest ways possible from here on out." I laughed nervously. I'll take that with more than a grain of salt. But it's not like I mean to. I know Blaise needs sleep. He's an insomnia. Nah that's not right. That's what the conditions called. An insomniac. Is what the inflicted person is.

"We really need to find a solution for your insomnia. Maybe we can ask Professor Snape for Dreamless sleep. You're going to see him now so make sure to ask. " I saw his bounce like he was nodding so I figured he heard me.

"Great! Now get up and go to class. I think you have a total of 10 - 20 minutes left to get dressed."

Blaise's head shot up from under the covers and frantically started looking for a clock. When he spied it across the room on the wall he shot out of bed.