49

"You look upset? Did something happen?" Harry scowled at him from across the room. Was it not obvious Blaise? Something definitely happened.
He stood up and started pacing. "Can I rant?" At Blaise's nod he took a deep breath.
"I just want to know what exactly I did wrong. I refuse to believe that it's only because I can speak to snakes. The way all the houses look at me, the way they look at us. I can't stand it. I'm beginning to get more upset by all of this." He looked at Blaise then. Staring deep in his eyes. "Tell me you're actually my friend. That this isn't some cruel joke. B-because I don't think I'll be able to handle another lie." The look in Harry's eyes made Blaise sad. Blaise was careful with what he said next.
"I've never lied to you about our friendship. I never really lied to you at all. We tell each other everything. This isn't some cruel joke. I would never do that. It's- that would be too cruel."
Harry stared at him, tears welled in his emerald eyes. Harry threw himself into Blaises open arms.  Blaise rubbed his back. They stayed like that for a few minutes. And when all of his tears ran dry Blaise looked him straight in the eye and said, "We'll get our revenge and more."
"And more?"
Blaise nodded. "Snape told me that he tricked Mcgongall." Harry's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Right. Anyways, he told her that he was going to write to the Daily Prophet about all the bullying that goes on in the school and how the teachers do nothing."
"What did she do?"
"I'm gettin' there. So then he says that she was frightened. But he was sure she didn't believe him completely because she knew you didn't want anyone to know about the attack. Snape then told her that we already knew and agreed to the plan. So if she comes up to us to confirm it-"
"He wants us to go along with it. Scare her into agreeing to expel the others."
"Exactly."  Harry sat next to him. He stared aimlessly out in front of him. Clearly lost in thought. That is to be expected though. Because now it seemed like luck was giving out petty wishes.
"That explains why she was looking at us like that earlier." Blaise chuckled a little.
"I thought the same."
"So we wait till she comes up to one of us. That's it?" Blaise nodded. "Do you think she'll tell Dumbledore?" At this Blaise's eyebrows shot up.
"I didn't even think about that."
"Do you think Snape did?"
"Definitely. In fact I think that was the whole point."
"HE'S COUNTING ON IT!" The boys yelled together.
"It makes sense. Mcgonagall is always on Dumbledore's side-"
"So of course she'd tell him everything she learns." Harry finished. "Wait. This brings Dumbledore into it now. Instead of Mcgonagall asking us, Dumbledore could take it upon himself and ask us." Harry stood and started to pace again.
"Guess we'll just have to stay prepared."
Harry laughed dryly at that. "Nothing new then."  He tilted his head to look at Blaise. "Do you think everything will be better next year?"
Blaise sighed heavily. "I hope so." 'I really really hope so.' He thought. "For now let's just chill and enjoy the rest of our Friday." The boys shared a look before smiling at each other.
"Let's take a nap. I feel drained."  Harry said, falling back onto his bed.
Blaise stripped off his shirt and trousers and jumped onto his."Say less."
———————
Blaise tossed and turned as he chased sleep. He didn't want to wake up from his nap. Finally giving in to his conscious mind he sat up, upset. He looked over at Harry. He was turned on his side, facing away from Blaise. His chest rising and falling steadily. Blaise rolled his eyes in jealousy. Tempted to wake him up.
He sighs to himself and checks the time. It was around 16:14. 'Definitely deserved that.' He got from his bed and took out all the books his mother had given them. 'We can start reading these today. But which to read first? Maybe a series, to get it out of the way.'
He lined up the series that they had. The Dark Verse, Arsene Lupin. There were a lot of them. But he knew it wouldn't take them that long to read.
'We'll start with the Dark Verse since there are fewer.' He looked back at Harry. Seeing he was still asleep he continued to sort through the books. 'Now where should I put these on the shelf?' He placed them in the same pattern as the others but didn't like how it looked so he decided to just put them all on the top shelf for easy access because they were going to be binge-reading. This took him about an hour.
Thinking Harry had slept enough he threw a pillow at him. It hit him square in the face. This only made the golden boy groan and turn over. Almost completely unbothered. He picked up another pillow and threw it just a little harder. This time Harry grumbled and his eyes fluttered.
"Wake up. You cant sleep all day." Harry grumbled again before he put a pillow on top of his head. Trying to drown out Blaise.  Blaise in turn rolled his eyes. He rounded his bed and went up to Harrys. He pulled the pillow off his head and hit him with it.
"How dare you ignore me? I'm ready to start reading and here you are snoozin'.Wake up you little Golden Boy!" Harry flinched violently.
"Huh?! What is it? What happened?" Blaise again rolled his eyes. And slapped Harry upside his head fondly and chuckled.
"Dude get up. I'm ready to start reading." He continued to chuckle as he watched Harry gather his bearings. "Dinner is in a few hours. And you need to be awake for it."  He turned back around and walked toward his bed to sit down. 
"I suppose sustenance is a must." Blaise nodded and laid down comfortably.
"How was your nap?" He asked smugly.
Harry glared half heartedly before answering him. "It was great. Well needed. The awakening could have been better."
"Next time, wake up when the first pillow is tossed." Harry rolled his eyes but nodded. "Onto the topics of books, I thought we could start with one of the two series we have. The Dark verse has fewer books than Arsene Lupin and take little time to read."
"The dark Verse is also a series we both enjoy. I'd be fine with reading those first. You also made valid points. Should we start now? I know you want to."  
A thoughtful expressen crossed his face. "I did. But now I don't think it's a smart idea. Dinner is in a few hours and after we've eaten I' m sure we'll want to go straight to bed."
"You are right. Stuffing my face with food makes me tired." They laughed together.
————
18:19
"Tell me you love me." Blaise dramatically said. They were both still laying down.
"What?"Harry looked slightly flustered and taken aback. "You are so random."
"Tell me you love me for I am a goblet that needs to be filled with your love." He propped himself up on his elbows and continued. "Over fill my heart with compassion and tell me you love me." He stared deeply into Harry's emerald eyes.
"W-where did that come?"
Blaise smiled weakly at him. "The heart." Harry almost choked on the laugh that bubbled through him.
"You can be so cheesy. But seriously where did that come from?"
Blaise shrugged. "When I get the urge to be poetic it just spills out. Was it that bad?" His brows furrowed in worry.
"It wasn't bad at all. It was beautiful. Can I hear more?" Blaise smiled brightly.
"Yes of course." He reached over his bed for his shared journal with Blaze.
For the next 45 minutes Blaise read some of his works to Harry. After each one Harry gave his thoughts on them. Which Blaise was grateful for.
  "Should we head down for dinner now?" At Blaise's nod they both stood up and tidied themselves. They had to look presentable after all.
"What should we eat today, Harry?"
"Hmmmm, I'm not in the mood to eat any real food. I just want something sweet." Harry shrugged.
Blaise frowned. "As much as I'd love to say 'Let's do it.' I cant because it's not healthy or smart. You have to have a balanced plate."
—————
'Dumbledore really thinks he can threaten me. How impudent! The nerve.'  Severus was storming down the hallway. Cape... Robe Billowing behind him. The few students in the hall stepped aside in a hurry trying not to get in the professor's way.
'I didn't expect her to go to him so quickly. So scared. So worried. Makes me think I actually should leak it all. See them all squirm and try to get themselves out of that.' A wild smirk crossed his face. Plans of all sorts swirled in his head.
  "As much as I'd love to say 'Let's do it.' I can't because it's not healthy or smart. You have to have a balanced plate."
Severus' looked up in time to not collide with his favor- most tolerable students. He quickly side stepped them and continued on his way. He didn't even look back when they said hello.
'Dumbledore thinks he controls everything in this school. I'm about to show this man that's not the case.'

I think I need a co writer. Writing all by myself is beginning to take its toll. If you want to help, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via my personal account cause Im not always signed into this one. ~ King Lethal