ch 4

Sarada pov

I woke up to be found alone again. I tried mom's phone but she didn't answer she maybe busy I thought. I got dressed and left for collage on my way I bought a sandwich and as I was going to school I saw Boruto  as I was about to call him I saw Sumire so I thought let it be when I saw her clinging to Boruto I felt......I don't know jealous.. I loved him but I guess it's time I move on I need to find someone who will love me. I can't stay waiting for Boruto all my life but...I can't move on from him so went to my class and I saw Cho-Cho idea Cho-Cho can solve my problem and Shikadai! He is really smart so he also can help me. I went to Cho-Cho and told her that she and shikadai had to meat me at the coffee shop after collage.

Timeskip after collage 

Shikadai and Cho-Cho arrived at the coffee shop and sat with Sarada. Sarada explained the whole situation to them." Oooo I see you like him and want to get him.As much as I know he liked you too not sure now but I have a plan." said Shikadai  "What is it" I quickly "Someones impatient" she smirked I blushed. "Okay so the plan is that.............................................................................................................................................

"Are you sure that will work?" I asked "Positive if he still loves you he will respond to it." "I will try it. But the hard part is convincing HIM." "All we can do is try my girl" said Cho-cho