ch18

Hey guys hope you are well and after a lot of thinking I have decided to give this an happy ending and another book will be published sooon so check it out this is my first book and I want it to be the best soo sorry for no sad ending. There will still be a sequal though but it will be of 3 or 4 chaps or I might make it a one shot. Enjoy

Timeskip 3years

Sarada Uchiha was sold by Jigen and Kara to a man named Yamanaka Inojin. He was the son of Ino Yamanaka and Sai Yamanaka who were the owners of The biggest flower distributing company in town and The biggest art studio respectively.They were really powerful people and their son Inojin who was going to inherit both the companies and was a total snitch.

He was really handsome but he was a playboy,he had broken hearts of many girls in the past.He bough Sarada and treated her really bad.He raped her,abused her and once nearly killed her.She was not allowed to talk to anyone.But one day Sarada took the risk to run away,she knew if she was caught she would be killed but she wanted to go home,got to Boruto,her Boruto she wanted to ask what really happened that night.she managed to go back to her town but she knew Inojin's mens would still be following her but she was quick enough to go the uzumaki house.

She knocked the door and when Hinata answered the door she was shocked to see Sarada and after seeing her condition she brought her inside did some basic first aid and then called Sakura ,Sasuke and Naruto.

After about half an hour the three of them arrived after talking about what happened Naruto and Sasuke left for the police station. Sakura and Hinata comforted Sarada."Where is Boruto."she asked."He doesn't live here anymore I ll drop you to his house he missed you a lot but first we will get all your wounds patched  up he wouldn't wanna see you like this"Hinata said.They went to the hospital got her patched up and got a pair of new cloths.

When they went to Boruto's house Hinata and Sakura left.She knocked at his door He answered it but he was shocked to see her."Hey.."she said.He welcomed her in but there was still and awkward silence between them.But then He slowly walked towards her and she was walking to him too.They hugged each other and she cried on his shoulder.He then slowly kissed her and she started kissing back when the broke the kiss "I love you Ms. Uchiha" he said "I love you too Mr Uzumaki" she said