ch8

Boruto pov

I woke up with Sarada sleeping on my chest peacefully. She looked like an angel. I kissed her forehead and took my phone for the nightstand near my bed. It was 7:30 we had lots of work to do today we had to lot to do I have to prepare breakfast,take a bath,go to Sarada's house and bring her cloths and her bag.I shaked her lightly and told her babe we have lots of work today. 2 mins she said. Okay but get up I have to go to your house to bring your stuff. I said as I got out of bed went to the washroom took a bath and left for Sarada's house.After taking everything from her house I walked back home.When I entered home  I smelled FOOD.I walked to the kitchen only to see sarada preparing breakfast I slowly went behind her and hugged her she screamed.I told her its me and then she scolded me for scaring her but I never said a thing and when she was done with her ranting I just kissed her we made out for about a min or so.Then I saw the time it was 8:45!! I told her to hurry and get ready as I took over the cooking . When I turned the gas off Sarada ran down we ate our pancakes and eggs in 5 mins and dashed out locking the door behind us we ran too collage and made it just in time. We got to class and sat on our benches with our head down we were tired af from all that running.

Timeskip to assembly

"Dear students we Konoha collage are proud to be informing you all that this year we will be hosting a prom for couples. To participate in the prom pls give your and your partners name to your class teacher by the end of the week.Thank you you may all dismiss now.We all left the hall shocked this was the first time in 3 years this collage was hosting prom. I went to Sarada and asked "hey babe wanna go to the prom." "Yes ofcourse I will I was about to ask you the same." we went to Shino sensei but he was shocked to hear that because everyone thought we hated each other, he wrote our names on the list and we left.

Sarada pov

After collage ended I decided to go home as mom might be worried but Boruto said mom was not home when he went to bring my clothes.I went home and as I enterd I saw a man who was dressed in a black coat and pants with a green tie."Mom who is he?"I asked confused "Sarada honey he is your.................

Hey everyone sorry for the cliffhanger. Longest chap yet.I hope you enjoyed and thanks for 350 reads.Comment your views and tell me what other ships do you want in this story.Until next time

Sayonara

486 words