ch12

Boruto pov:

I woke up a 9!!! I panicked but then I remembered it was Saturday I laid  back  on my bed after about 5 mins of scrolling in my phone.I went to the washroom brushed my teeth.I went downstairs the house was unusually quiet.I saw a note on in the dinning room which said

Dear Boruto

Me,dad and hima went out of town with sakura and her husband.We wanted to take you but you had collage which is very impotent.We will be back in two weeks,Sarada will come over to stay with you until we return.Hope you have fun

Mom

I signed but I was happy too cause Sarada  was staying with me for two weeks.I thought I should prepare breakfast.As I was doing so I heard a knock on the door.I went and answered the door.It was Sarada,I went to the kitchen turned off the gas and then I helped Sarada get her bag in the guest bedroom.I went back to the kitchen finished cooking breakfast. We both ate breakfast and then I helped her arrange her cloths in the cupboard.We went to the living room we both were sitting in the living room and I asked her "Babe wanna watch a movie?" "sure"she said. "You can choose Ill bring the popcorn." "Ok"she said. I brought popcorn we finished the movie it was about 1:30 by then. We ate our lunch and she asked "Boruto there is a amusement park which opened nearby so I thought we could go there." "sure"I said. We went to the amusement park and we ate loots of different food,went on different rides and it was about 8 pm when we returned home. We both were so exhausted we skipped dinner and went straight to bed. I changed into some shorts and a tank top.When I came out of my room to get a glass of water Sarada was in the living room. When she saw me she started blushing I dont know why.

Sarada pov 

After I changed into my night suit  I went to the living room as I wasn't sleepy yet I saw boruto come to the living room he came out in a tank top and shorts he looked soo dreamy with his muscles.I quickly normalized and took a glass of water and said"Good night boruto" "Goodnight Sarada,"he said. I went to my room and then saw there were no sheets.That baka didn't give me any sheets so I went to his room and told him "Baka there are no extra sheets in the guest room" "Oh,sorry the sheets were in the attic and I forgot to bring them down." he said "How about you come here with me"he said with puupy dog eyes.I couldn't help it I went on his bed and layed with him and we cuddled and slowly fell aslep.

Hey guys 

I have nothing much to say so ya as always hope you all enjoyed until next time

Sayonara