ch6 (special and awaited chap hehe)

"What do you mean Shikadai?". Shikadai told us that when he followed Boruto he saw him go to Sumire he couldn't hear their conversation but all he heard was we  need to talk. "I guess lunch is over we need to go to class."Inojin said we all went to our respective classes.

Timeskip to the end of school

We all decided to meet at the cafe near collage.."Sarada I have a bad news" Cho Cho said. "what is it?" I asked "Me and Shikadai decided to ask Boruto about if he liked Sumire and he said......maybe." "Sarada if you want to be with Boruto you have to confess fast he still loves you but....feelings can change if you try to make him jealous it may just boost his feelings for Sumire." Kawaki said. "Sarada I heard Boruto was going to the park now.I think you should go or Sumire..might take him from you forever."Inojin said. "I...I will go I will tell him today that I really love him." I started going towards the park I saw Boruto there. I went to Boruto and I said "Hey Boruto" I said "Hey Sarada" he said.There was an awkward silence between us.Neither of us said a word after about ten mins later it started raining."Sarada you can come to my house it closer you can go home after it stops raining." "Sure" I said we both ran to Boruto's house.It was dark in his house as soon as we entered I saw a room decorated with flowers and balloons. I was shocked but even more shocked when bent down on one knee and said those three magical words to "I love you Sarada will you be my girlfriend?" "Yesssss I will" I said with tears in my eyes and then he kissed me that was my first and the most magical kiss I ever had."

Hey everyone sorry I am not that regular nowadays it's just that sometimes i am busy with school work and other stuff it's literally 2am for me and thank you soo much for 300 reads you guys are the best.Anyways Ill probably go to bed or some.Thanks for reading.Until next time

Sayonara