ch11

Father he was my father Boruto." He was confused I could see that on his.I explained the whole situation to him. "Sarada,I know I should not comment about your family but......I think you should forgive him,I know all that pain and suffering that he caused you but he did all of that for you and your mom.It's not easy you know to just leave your family but he did it so that you and your mother stay safe.He is a great person even though I don't know anything  about him I haven't even met him but judging from all that you just said he is really a great man.There might be a reason your mom forgave him ya know she was be 10 times more hurt than you." he said.I was shocked with the words he just said but he was right I hated him even though he did all of that for me and mama. I am such a fool.It was five already so we decided to go home. Boruto offered to walk me home which I happily accepted and as we reached home. Before I went inside I said "Bye boruto"I kissed his cheek and ran inside I could tell his face was red.I went inside and dashed inside my room changed into some comfy clothes and ran down to the kitchen mom would be home by  7 I had to bake the cake,decorate the living room and make syrup coated anko dumplings and umeboshi which she loves a lot so I had no time to waste I had to get to work it took me about an hour to make the food I also made a tomato curry for papa as an apology he loves tomato.It would be the best to get the cake from outside I thought as I saw it was already 6:25.I was done decorating the house in 15 mins I stormed out of the house I went to the supermarket bought a cake ran back just in time.I put the cake in the middle of the dining table when I heard the noise of a car engine it was mom so I turned off the lights and hid behind the  dinning table. When my parents came home they were surprised  to see the lights off when they turned on the lights.Surprise!! I screamed. Mom was shocked then she hugged me and started thanking me. I saw papa see the quantity of the food and get a bit sad "Papa wait I have something for you" I said as I brought the tomato curry and said"Papa I am sorry for talking to you that way yesterday."I said as I placed the curry on the dinning table he came to me and hugged me and said"It is okay Sarada I understand" He said.Mama also joined and for the first time I felt like I had a family.Thank you boruto I thought. After enjoying our dinner and helping  mama and papa clean the dishes and stuff I said goodnight to everyone and went to my room.I got a text from bolt asking how it went. It went great I replied.We texted for awhile it was almost 12 when I went to bed oh god what a hectic day it was.....

Hey guys this is my new longest chap My injuries are healing and I have more energy than yesterday.Things seem to be going well now but...you never know what will happen. but anyways hope you enjoyed and I'll  see you in the next chap until then 

Sayonara

590 words