File 10

Link waited before approaching any closer. He laid low in the open grass, he pulled his bow from his waist and carefully aimed towards the blue bokoblin in the group of five. The other red bokoblins were a lesser threat. He checked his surrounding before firing his arrow. A direct hit, but not enough to kill it. He remained still as he readied his next arrow, waiting patiently for a bokoblins to settle down again. His goal was a sealed chest which was being guarded by a red bokoblin. His sword was about to break and he needed a new weapon to replace it. He only hoped there was a sword he could get from within the chest.

Link took a deep breath and fired a second arrow, this time he killed the blue bokoblin, but at a price. A horn echoed through the valley, as he was spotted by the red bokoblin protecting the chest. Link dodged the arrows and fired back while he could. The hylian was successful with his final shot. He killed the red bokoblin guarding the chest. He grabbed his sword and kept his distance from the last three red bokoblins on the ground. One had caught up with him and when in to attack. Link quickly swung his sword knocking the bokoblin to the ground. His sword shattering in his hands. He grabbed the club the bokoblin dropped and used it to finish off the one who attacked him. The other two were catching up. With a weak weapon it only make the fight harder. They hylian made a haste decision and used the Sheika slate to summon a bomb. He dropped it behind him and climbed up the ladder to br he chest. The moment the other two bokoblins were close, he detonated the bomb, knocking back both. Link used his last two arrows to finish them.

He took a breath and leaned back. It had become battle after battle with bokoblins and stalkoblins since he left the plateau. What appeared as a peaceful valley from a distance was infact a silent battle ground. He had only a short time to rest before moving on.

The hylian jumped as a sudden yellow light appeared from the chest, it had unlocked without a key or contact. It still bewildered Link as to how the chest knew to open only after the enemies deaths. He opened the chest eagerly and found nothing but utter disappointment. A hard battle, only to receive an opal stone. Still, Link kept it in his pocket. If he ran into a traveler it may be good for a trade. The blonde hylian was running low on arrows.

Link collected his goods from battle and took the meat that was roasting upon their fire. He took the opertunity to use their pan and cooked a few meals before he wondered off again. After days and night of battling in this unmapped area, he had lost his way. Link was finding it harder and harder to recall the name of the village he intended to reach. He only knew to walk in the direction of the sunrise.

---

Link's wandering eventually led him to towers in different areas around the east. He went into shrine after shrine. In one he even discovered a sensor for the Shieka Slate, it rang faster the close Link was to a shrine. This allowed him to find them much easier.

  The enemies had become repetitive, and soon were no longer a large threat. Bokoblins could be killed from a distance and Link used that to his advantage when he could. Stalkoblins were tougher and needed to be handled quickly, so Link used stronger weapons against them. He had even collected one of their arms as a weapon.

  Once again Link was surrounded by temporary peacefulness as he crossed a small stone bridge. He stopped as he noticed something at the other end. A tall creature with blue skin. His first encounter with a moblin. Link wanted to proceed with caution but it was too late. The powerful beast already noticed him and had begun to charge.

  Link quickly attacked with his newly acquired bomb arrow. The explosive only bringing down half of the moblin's health. Link took up his axe and attacked. One swing hardly effected the moblin. Link quickly realized his mistake and attempted to switch weapons before the beast could attack. He failed.

  The hylian was grabbed and raised to the moblin's face. Link was unable to move. With his free arm, he struggled and attempted to swing the axe. It was pulled out of his hand and tossed aside. Without reach to the slate the young hero could not summon his next weapon. He was taken away by the blue moblin. The hero's only thought was that he was going to be killed or eaten.

  The moblin had it's own idea of what to do with it's new prey.

~~~