File 12

It was quiet as the moon hovered over the land. The sleeping hylian awoke, his stomach had returned to its natural size. The blue moblin was now asleep below him, it's clawed hand keeping the small boy's body close to it's chest. Link's three hearts had all returned, his body had completely absorbed the thick semen within him. Quietly, Link began to wriggle free from the clammy hand that held him. He froze as boney Stalkoblins appeared nearby. The Hylian laid himself back down, awaiting for the enemies to leave him be. As they wondered away, he began pulling himself free again. Link gently crawled off the beast and crawled off to the bridge he came from, avoiding all enemies in his defenseless state. He had found a small campfire near by where he rested until the sun rose again. Once more he'd be off on his journey to save hyrule.

---

Weapons had been gathered now as Link continued wondering. He began to climb mountains to collect rushrooms for food. It took many days but the hylian had found shrines and collected more spirit orbs. It was finally time to gain another heart. For the sake of his body, Link decided it was best to gain as many hearts and stamina as possible. The hylian had only collected a few rupees from bokoblin he had defeated. He used arrows to kill his enemies from afar, he found he kept his body safest this way.

He used his magnesis to destroy metal crates in order to collect the unused materials inside. Gathering what he could from battles and nature.

Link had just finished another battle within a skull cave. His curiosity got the best of him as he saw a small rock in the lake near by. The blonde glided down onto the small patch and found a lone stone. He lifted it in hopes of finding a crab to cook later one. Instead-

"Yahaha! You found me!" A korok startled him as it appeared from below the rock. It happily handed Link a korok seed and waved, "Buh-bye!"

The hylian looked down as the small seed, he kept it within his inventory. Checking with Magnesis, link discovered two chests within the water. One containing amber, the other held a spear. Swimming out from the late he found more bokoblins at the base of a tower. Link readied his bomb and tossed it from a safe distance into the bokoblins.

Link readied his broad sword and attacked the two remaining blue bokoblins. He swung his sword, hitting one of them. The other ran behind him ad attacked, taking a heart from the teen. Link got up from the strike and pierced the bokoblin, destroying into a black mist. The only thing around him now were the remains of his enemies. He gathered them, and looked up the high tower. He'd have to use his stamina sparingly, still- he began to climb. At the top of the Dueling Peaks Tower was a pedestal for the sheika slate. Link placed the slate in it place. The tower became active and in return the slate was given a sheikah sensor, allowing him to sense when shrines were nearby. Soon, the hylian arrived at a shrine where he found a climbers bandana. He now had the ability to climb for a longer period of time. His adventure had lead him half way to his destination.

Along his way, he reached a small stable. There he found the owner of the stables ,Tasseren, who taught think how to catch and ride a horse. There, Link found another traveler named Agus going to Kakariko Village.

"Karkariko Village is just beyond that bridge up ahead. But they raise their own vegetables there, so they don't buy much of anything from me," Agus explained as Link began walking along side him, "I'd love it if you bought something from me."

Link thought for a moment before nodding in agreement. The more ingredients he had the more meals he could make.

"Take your time looking around," Agus smiled before displaying his inventory to the small hero, "Being in a hurry never did any good for anyone."

The man sold gift butter, fresh milk, and bird eggs. Link bought two of each  with the rupees he had.

"That's the last of them. Thank for buying out my stock!" He had a bright smile as he happily took the rupees, "Who knows, maybe we'll meet again someday. Or maybe not. Can't waste your time stressing about the unknowns."