File 13

He walked for days, battling enemies that crossed his path. The young Hylian had even completed a few shrines along his way. Soon, the Hylian reached a ravean. There was a bridge with a golden eye in the center of the opening with two arrows besides it.

Link, curiously drew his bow, aimed, and fired. As the arrow struck the center of the eye a Korok with a spinning leaf appeared.

"Yahaha! You found me!" It shouted before tossing the hylian a korok seed.

Link smiled and waved as he ran under the bridge. He placed the seed into his inventory. Under a second bridge, Link at last arrived at Kakariko Village.

The Hylian gazed upon the warm green village in awe. Warm colored decorations decorated the houses. Candles lit the streets as veggitation grew everywhere. The sound of birds and animals created a surround sound for the peaceful village. Link explored the village, wondering until he found a large shrine atop a wooden stair case.

"You there! Who are you?! How dare you trespass upon Lady Impa's abode!" The guards at the base of the stairs became hostile. Link backed away, not wanting to cause any trouble.

"Hm?" One of the two, Cado, quickly scanned Links appearance, "Is that... a Sheikah Slate?" The guard glanced at the slate which hung by Links hip again, "But that would mean you are... No, it's not possible. Can it be?"

The guards relaxed, taking their stance once more and clearing the way for Link to pass.

"Please forgive us for behaving so rudely," The second guard, Dorian, apologized, "Of course we heard the legends from Lady Impa herself. Please, friend... Go ahead and step inside."

Link glanced at the Sheikah Slate at his side, unaware of his own importance in the hylian ledgends.
The Hylian climbed the stairs, at the top was a young girl with snow colored hair.

"A man?!" She had become startled, settling down as she saw the slate. Just like the guard prior, "Huh? Is that-?! It's a Sheikah Slate."

The girls cheek became flush as she covered her face, "Could you be the hero my grandmother told me about? What was his name? Li... Lin... Ummm..." she peaked at Link again through her fingers. Link kept his distance as the girl already seemed very anxious, "Oh. It's not that I forgot... I'm just bad with speaking. As for me, my name is Pa... Paaa... Paay..." she looked at the small hylian again, and with a brave voice, "Oh! My name is Paya!"

Payable revealed her face with relief, her hands against her chest as she relaxed, "Phew! I got it out... I know I should be able to say that easily, seeing as how it's my own name and all. I'm so... sorry."

Link shook his head, objecting the apology. He understood, seeing as he himself was non-verbal. Paya smiled in return.

"Anyway, my grandmother's been awaiting your return ever since I was little. Plea...please... hurry inside."

Paya became flush again as her eye contact with Link continued. She covered her face a cowarded again.

As Link entered the building, he was greeted by a small woman with a large hat. She was none other than Lady Impa herself.

"... So you're finally awake," she spoke, "It's been quiet a long time.... Link."

Link backed away with concern. This woman knew his name, yet he had no memory of her.

"I'm much older now, but... you remember me, don't you?" Impa spoke again.

Link shook his head, still cautious of his surroundings.

"What is the matter? You are looking at me as through I am a stranger to you. Those eyes... They lack the light of familiarity," the Woman grew concerned, "It is I, courageous Impa. Surely you must at least remember the name Impa?"