File 11

Link was taken back behind the hill on the other side of the bridge. He was stripped of all his clothing, only the Sheika slate remained at his side. Link struggled as he was held tightly in the beast's fist. He winced as he was crushed to keep from struggling.

  The blue Moblin could smell the pheromones of Bokoblins in heat that lingered on the blonde boys skin. The Moblin began to drool as it lowered its loincloth. A thick pulsing cock was now hanging over the. Fabric. As it stiffened it began to curl, emerging from the foreskin until the ring was exposed. A cock that curled like a hogs, and thick like a horse's.

Link was lowered towards the drooling enemy's pelvis, the tip of it's shaft rubbed against the back of the hylian's thighs. Link quickly bit the beast's hand, instead of pain, he was raised to the blue monster's glowing yellow eyes. It's long red tongue began gently caressing Link's supple thighs. The hylian quivered as the tongue slipped between his legs and began stimulating his gentiles. He moaned as the creature's tongue began to slip into his body. It's light snoot pressing against his skin, inhaling the boy's scent as much as possible. Link relaxed as the tongue removed itself from deep within his intestinal walls. Thick saliva oozed down his legs, dripping onto the shaft below him.

  Blue eyes shot open as pressure was felt against his rear. The moblin was beginning to penetrate his rectum, quickly sliding into the lubricated hole. It thrust Link down onto the whole of the twisted girth. It slowly coiled itself deeper within the smooth pink walls of the hylian's body. The large shaft could be seen protruding from within his torso.

  The young boy panted and gasped as he felt the shaft embedded within his body. Link moaned as the girth was pulled back out of him just before it was rammed back inside. The Moblin had begun to mate with the boy. Each time it slowly pull back befor thrusting back inside. The saliva the orifice had been lubricated with allowed to the muscle to easily glide in and out of the body.

  Link moaned and groaned as his body was enveloped in complete stimulation. His stomach burning from the waves of pleasure that consumed him. The cool colored beast drooled onto the pale hylian as it panted and grunted. His thrusting becoming quick paced as it the addictive pleasure Link's body was overcame it.

  Link gasped as the shaft in his body increased in size, the beast getting closer and closer to total ejaculation. A smaller shaft has begun to stiffin without its owner's notice. The blonde was completely distracted by the massive member which coiled in and out of his body. The hero gasped as he released. His arching back and contracting body squeezed the moblin shaft. The beast roared as it could no longer contain it's load.

  Hot, thick, milky semen poured into Link's orifice. His stomach became swollen as a river of semen continuously flowed deep into him. The moblin huffed as it pulled out to only the tip. As traditional matting has it for the moblin, the last of it's load was much more thick. It spewed the last of it's cum into his colon, just below the prostate. This especially thick semen would prevent the rest from oozing out. Over the course of minutes, it hardened, keeping anymore from spill, leaving Link's stomach completely full.

  The hylian's last heart was gone and he collapsed with exhaustion. Link's final view was on the moblin washing itself in a small puddle. The hero fainted quickly after. His limp body was gently lifted and he was carried away. His swollen belly had been mistaken. For he moblin thought it had impregnated the boy and already growing it's pup.

  He was carried away from the bridge and cliff. His clothing abandoned and the only weapons he had left were the ones stored in the Sheika slate.

~~~

11/16/21