File 6

Red hands grabbed the slender male's shoulders. Link found himself suddenly surrounded by red goblins. He reached for his weapons but they were grabbed from upon his back. The small hero fought back with his bare hands as he was attacked from all sides. His tunic was torn off his soft chest. The bokoblins had all awaken and were now eager to 'play' with the hylian. They stripped him of two of his hearts with one good hit. His stamina had been completely used up. Link panted, attempting to gather his strength. The hylian squirmed as his trousers were pulled from his hips. He was left exposed and helpless.

  Link yelped as he was pinned down. He regained a minor amout of strength. He gave one of the red bokoblins a strong punch before losing his strength once more.

  A shout rang through the small area as Link felt a foriegn object enter his body. The thumb of one of the bokoblins had slipped into his entrance when it grabbed his rear. The bokoblins interest peaked as it felt the soft insides of the hylian it was holding. It was a monster made for battle, but it's own instincts had it beginning to think of a new purpose.

  The red bokoblins' body began to react with its excitement. Link attempted to move away as he was turned onto his stomach. The bokoblin removed its loincloth. It's large red member was pulsing a leaking with pre. The clear lubrication seeping from the muscle gently fell to Link's back and flowed down it like slow river. The thick red member began to push against the small pink hole that lead to Link's rectum. Link gasped and clenched the dirt as he felt the imence pressure of being stretched by the large cock.

  The other bokoblins backed away to watch. Once they saw Link was suitable for mating, they all began to get the same idea in their mind. Link's soft voice was heard with soft groans and heavy breathing. The thrusting in his body kept his legs immobile. The others began closing in again. A second member was thrust into Link's rectum, causing the hylian to shout again. Rather than both members being in rythem, it felt more as through they were fighting against one another within him. Each bokoblin fighting for dominance within the male. Both poking at Link's abdomin, and both could be seen as bulges through his supple stomach.

  Link's mouth was suddenly stuffed by a third member. His shouts now muffled but the thick shaft occupying his throat. Thrusts only continued. The first bokoblin was losing stamina. It released its thick seed deep into the Hylian. The moment it pulled out, the fourth bokoblin inserted its shaft in its place. The mating continued until all six red bokoblins were satisfied. Not one realizing that Link would never become pregnant or that he was male as they were.

---

  It ended late into the night. Link was still coughing from all the semen that flooded his system. The least expected side effect he had, was that all the semen in his stomach had refilled his heart canisters. The hylian weakly stood as the group of bokoblins had fallen asleep once more. He collected the weapons they had tossed aside. His tunic was too destroyed for any salvation. His trousers had minor damage and could still be worn. Link quickly slipped them on and left as quickly as possible. He now needed to be cautious, of the Salkiblins who were watching for him to step close.

  His goal the still the third temple. Link only hoped to arrive with minimal damage.

~~~