Info♤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tetia Zogratis

Age: 8 years old

Magic: Blood magic
            Devil's power

            Spirit comunication

Personality: Tetia is a kind and gentle child, For years her siblings has neglected her and never had a chance to have a proper conversation with them, since all of her siblings are always busy.

Vanica on the other hand, At least gave her sister a attention she needs for the pass years and thought her how to use the Blood magic, since they have the same magic.

Once her two older male siblings snap at her, This lead Tetia into a defastating fate. Tetia couldn't smile from that on.

So the siblings, thought they could have a little time with their youngest sister, Becuase she has enough already. right.

Appearance: Tetia has short neck hair with v bangs, She has ruby eyes and wear brown collat long sleeves shirt and with a black ribbon, She has had a dark brown robe around her.( There on the slide if you want to see it).

Relationships:

Vanica Zogratis
• Tetia has a good relationship with her older sister and has good qualities with her, since Vanica was the first one to open up to her.

Zenon Zogratis
• Zenon doesn't really have a good relationship with Tetia and get easily snap at her, But on the other hand They are still siblings, So whatever the situation is, He will always catch her.

Dante Zogratis
• The same with Zenon, Dante also doesn't have a healty relationship with tetia because he was always busy in going parties or anything, He only compliments her, but that wasn't enough to Tetia.

The maids in the castle
• Tetia treats the maids in the castle with respect and passion, Tetia is different from her siblings, spitting insults on them and killing them merciless.

Tetia understands them well, either they are nobles or peasants, Royals, Rats, It doesn't matter to Tetia because to her, Everyone is equal, Those are just titles.