Chapter seven{ Masscare of the Golden dawn}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tetia's pov

Today is the day, Zenon will attack the golden while the rest of my siblings are gonna scatter. I put on my black dress with white collar and put black tights, I put on my botts that reach my akles and tied the side of my hair with a dark red ribbon.

 I put on my black dress with white collar and put black tights, I put on my botts that reach my akles and tied the side of my hair with a dark red ribbon

I walked out of my room and went to the main room downstairs. Waiting for the rest of my siblings, I was thinking of how we all began to get together, ' How did it happen, Was there an opening or somthing, There so many things that is unknown to me,' I thought and saw the three of my siblings.

'' HAHA, Tetia has wore the dress that you made Zenon, I think she likes it!," Nee-san said picking me up, I can't help but get embrassed because of my siblings affection which I am not used to it yet. '' The fabric is nice, Nii-san thanks,'' I said lowering my head, because of my blushing cheeks.

'' You hear that, Zenon, Tetia likes it, I think you did a splendid job!,'' Vanica said, Teasing her little brother,  '' We should get going before someone might spy on us,'' Dante said, We nodded and walked throught Zenon's portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???????'s pov

I was behind the pillars of the Dark triad's base and saw a little girl with raven hair and red eyes, Similar to Vanica and Zenon, Since she has an emotionless expression, ' This child is what they call the soul collector?, She looks pretty weak for a sibling of the dark triad, Who knows she could have a power magic within, The power of the devils she might have it,' I thought and drown into the black magic.

' I have to report quickly to you bastard captain about this,' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None's pov

While Yuno was back at the Hage village to learn about the truth of how he ended up in the clover kingdom, It seems that Yuno's biogical parents died and was killed by one of the dark triad when he was born, His parents was one of the royal family in the spade kingdom, So Yuno has to overthrone the dark triad and crown himself as king of the spade kingdom.

Meanwhile, While Yuno was away, One of the members of the Dark triad invade the golden dawn base, attempting to destroy them all if they go against their plan. 

'' Tetia, Do as you want,'' Zenon said, The little girl nodded, One of the golden dawn members were shocked of the enemy before them and saw their destruction, but they were shooked of the child's power.

'' Megicula's power?,'' They said, One of them were stabbed by one of Tetia's blood magic and some explode from her spell. ' One of everyone of you are weak, Just like the former me,'  She thought. ' But it's not that I don't acknowlege you, It's that you are strong in your own way,' She thought and smash the male's body. She then bend down and then releash the souls of the dead.

'' Tetia, Remember why we are here,'' Zenon said, Tetia nodded, Finding the captain of the Golden dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's pov

I heard soft footprints approaching and felt a strong mana, The mana which belongs to the devils, ' This mana, It can't be, It's too,' I turned and saw a male with raven hair and a small child with short hair, Despite her age, I felt a strong too.

'' You must be the captain of the golden dawn, William Vangeance,'' He asked.