Chapter six{ They will all fall in our hands}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tetia's pov

I wiped the sweat falling from my head, ' I have to get more and more stronger, If I want to help invade the other kingdoms and bring the spade kingdom to victory, I have to go beyond my limits,' I thought. " Who said you would do this on your own again?," I saw a teleportation infront of me and saw Nii-san, Zenon Nii-san.

" What do you want?," I asked, " Don't you want to grow stronger, Well learning the new spells without a grimoire on your own will get you nowhere," He said, I have to admit since this morning I didn't even try a new spell, I only know Nee-san's one spell Blood beast, On the other hand I didn't even have a good mobility with the devil's power, Maybe I do need a little help.

'' Um Zenon nii-san, Maybe I do need a little help with the devil's power and the other spells, Please,'' I asked, Well mostly begging for him to help me, ' Ever since as a young child, You all have always pushed me away, So I started to lose control on my magic, Until I turned six, Which Ana joined my life and soon I was starting to get more and more improvments,' I thought. 

'' What do you have in mind, Whatever it is let it go, It won't happen again,'' Zenon said, I lowered my head facing the ground, not even daring to stare into his eyes, '' Didn't I say it, I not ready to let you in my life yet, But I will acknowlenge you as my mentor,'' I said.

'' Very well, Now follow me,'' I nodded and walked through the portal, Which teleport to the middle of the forest, ' This is where the spade kingdom's training grounds,' I thought. '' As you can see, This is the perfect spot of an ambush?,'' He asked, I nodded. '' Now the blood magic has different uses, you either attack or defend or you will not die because of it,'' He said. ' What?, I won't die because of my magic, meaning,' I thought.

'' Meaning, Similar to Vanica once you get stabbed or fataly wounded, The demon's power will then take over,'' Zenon said, ' Amazing, I want to control it,' I thought, But then another thought came to my head.

'' Nii-san, Why did you help me, Didn't you say I was a weakling?,'' I asked, eager to hear his answer. '' Yes, I said it once, But when I saw your power, I knew you never were able to learn on how to use it,'' Zenon said.

'' So you're saying you're starting to open up because of my new power?,'' I asked, Zenon sighed and wrapped his arms around me, protectively. '' When I saw you during that dinner night when Vanica invited you, You just look so much like her,'' Zenon said, '' I couldn't do anything but to push you away, in thought you would understand, but look where that brought us now,'' Zenon confessed. '' So you didn't do it on purpose?,'' I asked. '' Well partly of it,'' Zenon said, Then I saw the moon rising.

'' We should get back, Dante and Vanica might get worried,'' Zenon said, I nodded and walked through the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's pov

I glance to the clock and it was already dark, ' Where are you, Tetia, Don't tell me you train from the early morning to the night, And mentioned where is Zenon?,' I thought. then saw the portal opened, Tetia walked through who was drench in sweat also Zenon.

" Where were you two, You two are so sweaty, You take a shower," I said, They nodded and walked back to their rooms. " Dante!, Is Tetia and Zenon back, they're getting real late tonight and we have a meeting," Vanica said.

" They're at their rooms, taking a bath, because they just came back drench in sweat," I said, " Those two are always training so hard," Vanica said, '' Tetia wants to get stronger, Don't you think she asked Zenon for help?," I asked.