Chapter eight{ capturing the captains}

William's pov

" Stay away from Vangeance," Alecdora then cast a sand spell towards the pair, But then I felt it again, The girl's power then increased. ' Don't tell me,' She then cast a throns with the blood magic.

I caught Alecdora and cast the Tree magic, ' Zenon is also strong, The girl's power is strong, She manage to injured Alexdora,' I thought and but then got caught on the bones.

" Blood magic: Crused cells," The girl did it again, I got paralized. ' She did it again, I got paralized, Strong power, She holds the devil's power,' I thought but due to her crused cells, I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuno's pov

' Everyone is down, Klaus and Letoile are the only one still willing to fight, But I think Klaus is already at his limit,' I thought and saw Vangeabce being hooked up in Bones.

I then saw the guy who destroyed the royal family in the spade, and a child?.

' Wait, Her mana, It's more than a child's mana level, She's one of the dark Triad,' I thought and saw tenticles growing from her back.

" I'll show you a little bit of my devil's power," Tetia said. " 50%," Her tenticles then smashed into the floor making it rumble and splitting the floors, smashing the walls, Making it hard to keep up. Her face then become corrupted and half of her face was then black and horns were growing to the side of her head

" Tetia, I'll handle him," Zenon said, Tetia nodded and hid her tenticles. ' Only fifty percent of her power, It was strong with that small body of hers!?,' I thought and soon My sword brought and I was stabbed on the chest and so was klaus and Letoile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tetia's pov

' Tetia, It's been a while since you used your Devil's power, I bet you did it with good reasons is it,' Ana said. I then hid my horns and tenticles and the side of my hair was black again.

" Tetia, We have to meet up with Dante and Vanica," I nodded and walkd to the Portal and saw the Golden dawn captain was bruised badly. ' Maybe I can heal him when we get back,' I thought.

" No you are not, We need both captains to open the gate for the underworld," Zenon said strenly, I nodded and saw Dante defeated. ' Impossible, How did he got defeated?,' I thought and saw Dante's defeated state, ' I see he got to his limits, Good thing he got healing spells,' I thought and Zenon grabbed the Black bulls Captain.

" A kid?!, What is a kid doing with them?!," The male with a black arm asked, I send them a red beast, When it was gone through by the brown haired male.

" Teleportation magic?," I said and saw Yami was getting picked up and gone through the portal, ' Now we just need the queen of the heart kingdom,' I thought and saw both of them are uncouncious.

.

.

.

The final design of Tetia as a devil being taken over by Ana( Half of her face is corrupted). Up the slideboard.