Chapter one{ Spade kingdom}

-------------------------------------------------------------

None's pov

The spade kingdom was known as a very tragic kingdom because of the violence happening there and the murders happening, Now the heart kingdom has learn about it and decided to form an alliance with the clover kingdom.

Like the , the diamond Kingdom has been extending its influence into the vast neutral zone separating the kingdoms in their attempt at expanding their borders and spearheading their likely attempts to conquer the other kingdoms

While planning their plan, The youngest of the Zogratis family guide the souls of the dead. 

Tetia's pov

I held up the souls with together with the soul collectors. ' Many deaths has happened, I apologize for it, Whatever the punishment you wish, I'll take it, Just don't harm my siblings,' I thought and send the soul to the afterlife.

'' Tetia, What do you think you are doing?, You are supposed to be training, not doing this, What are we even doing?!,'' The devil within me ask.

'' I am guiding the lost souls to the afterlife, After all that is my ability,'' I said. Letting the rest of the soul collectors do the rest. ' Nee-san and Ni-sam must be having their meeting now, Maybe I shouldn't interrup,' I thought and walked to my room.

'' Tetia-chan, My kawaii sister, Where are you going?,'' My older sister Vanica asked. '' I'm just going to my room, Nee-san,'' I said blunting and walked to my room and sat by the window and grab my book.

'' Tetia, How long are you going to do this?, You know you're sibling can help you know,'' The devil said. I sighed, '' Can't you see that they are busy, Ana'' I said. 

'' Whatever you have with your siblings, I think you should open up to them now,'' She said. '' The las time I did that, It didn't end well, Let's get train on our own okay, Maybe we can get it right,'' I said and heard a small hum from Ana.

' Whatever the situation, we would always be together right?,' I thought. I then heard a knock on my door. ' Must be one of the maids,' I thought and open the door to only see Nee-san. '' Nee-san, what brings you hear?,'' I asked.

'' I felt a strong mana here, A mana of a devil, I presume it came from you, Did you finally aquire your Devil's power, Tetia-chan?,'' She asked. I nodded. '' That's great!, Tetia-chan  maybe we can train together now!,'' Vanica said. I nodded,

'' Dinner is getting ready, you better get down now,'' Vanica said. I nodded and walked out of my room.

'' See, Told you it would pay off,'' Ana said, I chuckled. ' Maybe, Just maybe it did paid off,' I thought.

'' The weak one is here, Why is she here, Vanica?,'' My second older brother Zenon asked. '' Because she is family, Zenon,'' Vanica said sitting next to me. 

'' A family who doesn't even know how to control their own power, I am even ashame to call you my sister,'' Dante said. ' Why do they always make it so hard for me, I just to be cared for,' I thought. On the verge on the of tears.

'' Dante!, Stop that!,'' Vanica warned. '' Who gives you the permission to sit on this table, Didn't we have an agreement to eat on your room, Stay on  your room, DO ANYTHING YOU GOD DAMN WANT ON YOUR ROOM!,'' That was the last straw I felt waterdrops falling on my cheeks. That was the last straw, I ran to upperstairs ignoring my sister's voice. ' Everything was for you all!, And this is how you treat me!,' I thought.

I slammed my door and launch into my bed. I sobbed mess into my pillow and grab my teddy bear,'' Tetia, It'll be alright, It's gonna be okay, They'll change, I hope,''  Ana said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanica's pov

I glance as the path where Tetia ran. '' Vanica, You're food gonna get cold,'' Zenon said, I nodded.

'' Dante, Why did you do that?, Do you know that everything that Tetia only wanted was your support, She didn't need anything from you jerks!, She does everything on her own, You're lucky she has someone now!,'' I snapped. ' I won't let them insult Tetia this long!,' I thought.

'' Vanica, You already know the asnwer alright, I don't want that weakly on the way of our victory on spreading the influence of the spade kingdom, She may be a sister on your eyes, But in my eyes she is nothing but a mistake, Mother should have never have her,'' Zenon said.

'' How dare you!, You may be merciless, Zenon but you show no support to your family,'' I said and sat back down. '' I thought this was the perfect chance for all four of us to be a family whom Tetia hoped, I guess her dream is been crushed,'' I said and let the maids take care of the dishes.

I walked to Tetia's room and saw her fall asleep, Her cheeks was stained from crying earlier. I pulled the covers to her and close her windows, since a storm is coming. I peck her head and exit her room.

Oh shit, My heart damn hurt when writing this, I was on the verge of crying, My heart is aching right now!