Special chapter!{ Tetia's birthday}

So, in this chapter, The zogratis siblings did not capture Yami and Vageance yet, This take place before their plan.Warning a little bit angst, Because the siblings ingorning Tetia, But fluff ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tetia's pov

I was getting ready for the day and saw the mark on the chart, ' Right, it's my birthday today,' I thought, I combed my hair and walked outside. ' I wonder what Nee-san and Nii-san are doing today?, We already make up right?,' I thought.( The dress Tetia is wearing on the top slide).

I saw Nee-san on the hallway talking to one of the maids about somthing. I approached her and tug on her robe. " Nee-san, What are you doing?," I asked. " Can you help me with something,?," I asked. She walked away saying.

" Sorry Tetia, Nee-san has something to do today," She said and walked to her office. I sighed and walked to the main room and saw Dante nii-san, I was still afraid to approached him for some reason.

" Dante nii-san, What's wrong with Nee-san today?," I asked. " Sorry Tetia, I'm also busy for now, Maybe later, Go ask Zenon if you need something," He said and scoops me out of the Main room, I sighed once again and decided to walked to Zenon nii-san's room if he's there. Well he's not there. ' Where is he?,' I thought, I tried to knock on his office and heard a low come in.

" Zenon nii-san, Can you help me train today?," I asked politely, I can see he was signing the papers, I heard a low groan, I was somewhat scared, though. " I can just leave, Maybe later I'll come back," I said and silently walked out of the office. ' What's with everyone lately, I'll go outside for some fresh air,' I thought, Walking outside for some fresh air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanica's pov

I was done with the preparations for Tetia's birthday, We knew she haven't spend her birthday with Zenon and Dante yet, So I thought I could do it now, I remember telling them to ignore Tetia as much as possible or else she might ruin the surprise.

Flashback:

" Ignoring Tetia as much as possible?," Dante asked. " and you want us to help you?," Zenon asked, I nodded.

" Don't you think that will make her misarable instead of feeling happy?," Dante asked, " And you want us, the main two siblings who caused her to be misrable to make it even more worse on her birthday?," Zenon asked.

" Oh com'on, Just igonore her, Don't do anything harsh, Anything hurting, Just you know ignore her, Like how she ignore you," I said. They nodded.

Flashback end:

I was walking to Tetia's room and knocked on her door, Strange no respond. " Tetia, I'm coming in okay?," I said and opened her door, To reveal a clean well made bed. ' Huh, Where is she?, Does she know today is her birthday,' I thought and thought to meet up with my brothers.

" Hey Dante, You seen where Tetia went?," I asked worriedly. " I don't know I thought she was with Zenon?," Dante said, The two of us facing the younger male. 

" I-I might as well kind off went too far," Zenon said, It was no doubt that his sweat was dropping. " Zenon, what did you do this time?," Dante asked, Massaging his temple. " Well, If you never gave me a stack of papers to do for the whole day then maybe I would not treathen Tetia," Zenon said, having a irck mark on the side of his forehead.

" Well, We should look for her, " I said, " Let's split up, it'll be more faster to find her," Dante said, We nodded and went to different ways. ' Poor Tetia, She must think that we still hate her still,' I thought.