Chapter three{ The devil within Tetia}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just imagine that is Tetia since Vanica and Tetia have similar look, You know short hair and everything, Just the horns are small and Tetia doesn't have a crown.

-----------------------------------------------

Dante's pov

I finally manage to open the door and saw Vanica in the floor glancing in horror of the creature infront of us.

'' Devil's power, 50%!,''  Tetia launch an attack to Vanica, Vanica dodge the attack and launch a little bit of her power, Knocking down Tetia, I ran to her and check if she is alright, '' What happened, Why is that creature here, Is that Tetia?!,'' I asked clearly clueless about the situation right now.

'' I don't know, When I was speaking with Tetia just now, She just snapped, Do you think she has aquired the devil's power, Brother,'' Vanica asked. '' I don't know let's just let Zenon know about this,'' I said, She nodded. I then felt that the same Mana again. ' Don't tell me that attack just now was a...' 

'' You got me good there!, I never seen a powerfull mage for a long time, Tetia's brother sure is strong!,'' She said slowly regenerating. '' What have you done with Tetia!?,'' I asked.

'' Oh?, You know asked, From all the things you did to her, To the brink that she couldn't handle it anymore, When she finally snap, She let me have her body to destroy you!,''  She launched herself to me.

'' Tetia now is at enternal sleep, So I have the chance to destroy you all!,'' She said. I then heard someone from the door. Zenon, '' What is that creature here, a devil but who?,'' He asked.

'' Tetia's body is being hosted by a Devil,'' Vanica said. '' We have to stop the Devil and snapped Tetia back to Reality,'' Zenon said, Opening his grimoire. ' Tetia hasn't achieve her grimoire yet, So she only has one spell,' I thought.

'' I DON'T THINK SO!, DEVIL'S POWER 51%!,'' A giant claw slash towards us. '' Dante, She has lost it already, If she goes through her power will increase,'' Zenon said.

'' No, We can't let her defeat us,'' I said. '' Dante, Can't you see this is not Tetia anymore, The devil that is Hosting her body is now in control, So it's either we kill her together with Tetia or let her Win this,'' Zenon said.

'' No, There's another way,'' Vanica said, Placing her hand on Tetia's face. '' Blood Magic: Weaken Cells,'' The little figure then started to weaken the horns and white hair then dissapear, '' AHH!, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, I'LL NEVER!!,'' The devil was then turned back into Tetia's orginal form.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tetia's pov

I opened my eyes and saw Nee-san holding into me, I saw all my siblings in my room and saw claw marks on the walls. ' Right, Ana took over of my body and attack my siblings, Just because of my feelings!,' I thought and sobbed gently.

'' Tetia, Are you alright?,'' Vanica asked. I nodded and fell asleep. ' I guess I used too much of my power and fell asleep,' I thought and was surronded by darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanica's pov

' She fell asleep, She used too much too much of her mana,' I thought '' Tetia has now achieve the contract of the Devil, Ana, The Devil who was Tetia's friend for a long time.'' I said. '' The despair she was feeling, It made her Demon snapped,'' I explained.

'' She should rest for now, I'll let her stay in my room,'' I said and exited to the room, Walking to my room and shutting the windows and doors, I pulled the blankets to her shoulder to keep her warm.

' Tetia, The despair you were feeling, You devil couldn't take it anymore it made it snapped and consume your body, I'll teach you how to control, Do not worry, I'm here for you,' I thought and saw next to her resting body and peck her head.