Chapter two{ The fifth clover's legend}

-----------------------------------------------------

Tetia's pov

I wokeup from the window blowing through my room. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom which was next to my room( Let's just say Tetia's room is connected to the bathroom, which means her room is big).

'' Tetia, We should get training while it is still early,'' Ana saidl. I agree. since the others are still not awake.

I got changed from my pajamas and changed to my usual outfit, Brown collared dress with a robe and black ribbon, I put on my black boots and tip toe outside making sure not to wake anyone up, I didn't want to cause trouble again.

I reached outside and finally exhale. ' Yue, That's was close, Good no one is awake this hour,' I thought. '' What should we practice first, Ana since I don't have my grimoire yet, I only have one spell,'' I said,

'' How about let's try the spell your sister did,''  She said. I nodded. '' Blood magic: Blood Beast,'' Sending a tiny monster instead. I sighed. '' I mess up again,'' I said. '' It's okay, Tetia We'll get it through,'' Ana said.

'' Thanks ana, You know aside from Nee-san you were also one of the people who helped me get through this,'' I said. '' Hey!, Don't get it the wrong way okay, I'm just a Devil hosting your body,'' She said. I giggled.

'' Ne Ana, Have you ever heard the legend of the Fifth Clover?,'' I asked. '' No, what about it?,'' She asked,

'' Some people said that one boy in the clover kingdom have achieve it when no one couldn't, There's also rumors that a devil lays inside the boy's body, When he doesn't even have Magic, How cool,'' I said.

'' Good luck for him,'' Ana said. '' What do you mean?,'' I asked.

'' Listen here Tetia, If you don't have Mana supporting your body when a devil is hosting your body, You could possibly die as a result, That is why I choose you because we have the same amount of mana,'' Ana explained. ' Oh, that's makes sense now,' I thought.

'' Anyway, Should we get food, I'm getting starving!,'' Ana said, I giggled and walked back inside and saw the maids were already awake, I told them to deliver the meal to my room and don't forget potato for Ana.

While going back to my room, I caught up with my siblings. ' Tetia, Let's just passed them, You don't need them,' Ana said. I nodded and walked passed them. '' Aren't you gonna greet us, Tetia?,'' Zenon asked. I paused and turned to him. ' Just ignore him, We will never forgive him for what he did to you,' Ana said. I walked to my room and close the door.

'' You think it was the right thing to do?,'' I asked. '' Of course it is, If you would speak up there, You would get whop by that bastard!,'' Ana said. '' That is true though,'' I said. I heard my door knocked, I opened the door and saw the maid, I thank her and saw Nee-san. I placed down the tray and ready to close the door.

'' Tetia, Is there something wrong?,'' Vanica asked. '' No, nothing is wrong,'' I said. '' I heard you speaking with someone earlier, Have you met a friend?,'' She asked. ' She what!?, She heard me talking with Ana?!,' I thought.

'' Com'on we are siblings, we don't keep secrets remember, Now tell me what's wrong?,'' Vanica asked.

'' A devil has host my body,'' I said. '' She's been with me since I was six, We been friends for that long and had a bond unlike Nii-san,'' I said.

'' She help me, Train everyday before you did, and you know why!, It's because All of you are always busy!, You never give time for me, Not even that one time that Zenon nii-san almost drown me!,''  Ana finally thinking half of my body.

'' Tetia....'' Vanica was horrified by her sister's transformation. '' Vanica, What is going on?,'' I heard, Dante nii-san open the door, I shut it down with my blood magic. '' Vanica, What is going on in there, Why do I feel a strong mana in there?,'' Dante asked. Trying to open the door.

'' Tetia.....She has achieve the devil's power,'' Vanica could barely speak to the horrified look on her face.

'' Devil's power, 50%!,''