school's annual party

In mid afternoon,The dark brown haired girl standing on the stool and decorating the hall for school's annual party " can you passed the red balloons.? " sure ." the pink haired guy said handed her red balloons with a smile. "You should placed that balloon on left side " the dark brown haired girl nod and placed the balloon on left side. when so of sudden her phone start ringing in the silence and grabbing everyone's attention. The dark brown haired get off from the stool and gesture the pink haired guy to continue alone and her pink haired colleague nod and continue to fill air in the balloons while she head out to attend her call with a smile .

'Hello Ms. busy yn finally you get Time to attend my call uh? "
A deep voice said though the phone.

"What are you saying kookie ? we just talked in the morning" the dark brown haired girl smile and protest.

"I'm your boyfriend you should give me more time yninne." the guy said while pouting though the other side of the call .
None other than jungkook.

"Well you're saying right thing but I'm preparing for tonight's school annual party Mr jeon  and you have to be present there "
The guy on the other line chuckles by her cute threaten .

"But why should I attend the school annual party when I don't have a kid who study there ms.Lee yn "
The guy on other side decided to tease his girlfriend and it's making her chuckles .

"You should come because your girlfriend work in that school so as responsibility of being her boyfriend you should come. Mr jeon "
He giggle softly.

"You know Ms.lee yn I'm a really responsible boyfriend so, I'll to be there on time."

Yn smile softly at his words and feel really lucky to have him on her side.

"Jungkook before getting ready tell me what are you going to wear. " the sudden question from his girlfriend give him chance to tease her and probably he is not a guy who will leave the golden chance to tease his girlfriend.

"Why you want to know ynie? Do you some other plans In your mind? With me?  If that's so then we can skip the annual party and instead be at your place "

His deep voice said in teasing tone make her turn into red shade

he chuckled by imaging his girlfriend red face.

"What if I have some plan like this? Do you have any problem with it? " yn said as she decided to play bold.

Jungkook cheeks turn as he didn't expect something bold like this from his chubbier girlfriend.

"O-f cou-rse not " jungkook stuttered due his shyness .

Yn chuckles "is the great jeon jungkook stuttered?  While replied to his sexy girl?" yn said while chuckling

"N-o I'm not"  jungkook said as he covered his cheeks with his hand.
As yn can see him though the call.

Yn giggled
" well I see how shy you're, so it's will be better to drop my other plans and attend the annual party so, don't forget to tell what are going to wear because I want to wear matching clothes like you" yn said with a smile.

"don't you think you're really bold on calls " the deep voice guy said while chuckling

"Am I? " yn said As she pretended trying to think hard.

"So, am I? " Jungkook said while smiling

"Don't be ridiculous jungkook bold people doesn't stuttered " yn said while giggling.

"Yn ! Please come! I need your help with decorations! " her colleague the pink haired guy shout and grab attention her to him.

"I'm coming! " the dark brown haired girl shout back.