smart

Jungkook arrived at the hospital after tracking yn's location from the tracking device which was hide in her left earring which was gifted her by her muscle boyfriend.

Anna's father was injured badly but  the good thing is that he is out of danger but  unconscious and his wounds are deep.

As Anna's mom sit on the bench which is placed outside the ICU while trying to be stronger as she almost lost her husband but her daughter still in danger.

She is praying to the God for her daughter's life who is stuck between phase of life and death.

As tears sliding from her eyes.

She is feeling bad to not to spend more time with her because of her work

Principal and wise principal are trying their best to comfort Anna's mom but  they're doesn't know what she is going to though.

She almost lost her two precious person of her life and it's not easy for her.

Meanwhile tears are flowing from Yn's eyes continually as she is crying since she saw young girl laying in ICU bed in critical condition.

Like a lifeless body

Oxygen mask attach to her mouth and nose.
Machines are connected to her body .
Her body and head are covered with bandages which are covering her deep wounds.

Doctor giving their best to save her

She is feeling guilty to not argue with jungkook for the call.

Somehow she is mad with jungkook for his childish and immature jealous behavior.

She slowly sit down on the on floor and hugged her knees as its get hard for her to stand after see the young life on the ICU bed.

"Yn everything will be alright Anna and her father will be fine Just believe on God" Jimin said as hold her by her shoulder after he bend down to her height and wiped her tears.

But there is no use of it as her tears are keep Flowing

Jimin sigh As He try to comfort the dark brown haired girl  But she Is Too attached to the young girl who is laying in the ICU bed

"Let me bring coffee for us "Jimin said As he patted yn's head before walking to the nearest Cafe to grab coffee for everyone.

Meanwhile Taehyung smirking Which is unnoticed by everyone else as They're busy praying for Anna

His smirk wider as he Is seeing yn break down there Alone after Jimin left.

He knew what she must be think as he is the one who made her think and believe on his words and moves

he knew that it's his chance to play the hero again by giving his shoulder to yn.

To sympathize her.
Wipes her tears.
Made her believe that he is the one for her.

Taehyung walked to yn and knees down to her length before pulling her into his embrace While caring her back.

But yn doesn't hugged him back But keep shedding her tears

"I hate tears in your eyes yn and I'm Sorry to make you suffer and cry like this but I have to do it for mark you mine again yn
It's all jungkook fault if he won't come between us this is never gonna happen " Taehyung thought before cupping her face with his right hand and wiped her tears