bleeding palm

"Are you alright Kim? Does it hurting too bad? " jungkook ask with a smirk after noticing  Taehyung's bleeding palm

But his smirk was unnoticed by Jimin as he is worried about the blue haired guy.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

As he is frustrated as his plan is ruined by jungkook

"I'm fine  " Taehyung said as he about to walked away but before he can.

someone hold his arm to stop him.

"you're not alright Taehyung we can see it. We need cover it with bandage so, let's go to nurse" yn asked as worriedness visible on her face.

A small smirk appeared on his face as a devil plan come crossed in his mind.

But his smirk is not unnoticed  by jungkook. He want to throw him from the 50th floor of jeon industries but  he doesn't want to give the blue haired guy a easy death.

He wants to makes him suffer.

He wants to makes Taehyung life so suffocated that he is want to die but the blonde haired guy wouldn't let him die but make his life more suffering.

Yn take out her handkerchief and tired it around his wound so it's won't bleed more till they find nurse to bandage his palm

"I'm fine yn you don't need to wo-" Taehyung said as to get sympathy from yn but before he can complete his sentence yn interrupted

"Shut up Taehyung. Are you blind? Can't you see how bad your palm is bleeding?" yn said as she glaring at him but still worriedness is visible on her face

As she had done with his ' fine ' excuse.

"I'll take him to the nurse yn to bandage his palm so, you can stay with Anna " Jungkook said while staring in yn sparkling eyes which is showing worry for the blue haired guy.

Jungkook hate it 

He hate it whenever he see some type of emotions in her eyes for someone eles

He always wants her to think about him

He supposed to be the one and only man who run in her mind but still he manged to pretend genius kind to Taehyung.

"Nah jungkook it's fine I'll take him as I also need to use washroom so, I'll company him " yn said with a small embarrassing smile.

Jungkook frown "is your tummy is upset? Didn't I told you to not eat cheesy waffles in the restaurant? Why don't you listen t-" Jungkook scold yn while checking her body temperature by placing his palm on her forehead.

But before he can complete his sentence yn interrupted as she placed her hand on his mouth as her cheeks already turned into red shade.

"S-shut up. There is nothing like this jungkook my tummy is fine so you better keep quite" yn said in embarrassment while looking down as her chubby cheeks already turned into rosy red shade.

Jimin bust out in laugh but before he can say something

yn drag Taehyung from there as she is really embarrassed by jungkook's sudden question and she also doesn't have any wish to have a teasing session with Jimin .

"What did I do? I was just worrying about her " jungkook said as he left there dumb  with Jimin who Is laughing

As jungkook is still processing what happened just now.