sin

"Enough talking? " Jungkook said while pinching her nose lightly with a smile after pulling her away from Taehyung.

"Now go. mother in law is calling you!" Jungkook continue with a smile as he push her towards to lighty.

"I!I! Captain!" yn said with smile as she saluting jungkook before walking back to kitchen.

Jungkook chuckle while watching Her disappearing figure

"Are you alright? You're not boiling in jealousy ? Tonight? " Taehyung asked with a smirk before crossing his arms

Jungkook turned back to Taehyung with a smile and patted his shoulder but his eyes are darken which is showing something else but not calmness.

"How I supposed to? when I marked yn as mine " jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung clenched his jaws and dig his nail in his plam

The thing he was worrying about since last night and consoling himself that nothing going to happened between yn and jungkook but the piece of information proved him wrong.

"Let's talk outside while walking as many people are here and it's May bother us " jungkook said with a smirk as he really enjoying the current state Of Taehyung.

Taehyung glare at him before Walking outside with him.

"Do you the remember name of those girls Who used to pick yn? In highschool? " Jungkook ask after they both placed themselves on a bench which wasn't so far from yn's home.

"Well , let's call them bitch so, do you know where they're Now? " jungkook asked with a chuckle darkly while staring down on ground .

Taehyung frown by the sudden mention of yn's bullies in their high school

"Nah why are you as-" Taehyung said while shook his head but his words get interrupted by jungkook.

"They are burning in hell"Jungkook said while chuckle darkly before pointing his to ground.

Taehyung Frown

"How does you know?" taehyung asked before turn to face him with raising his brow in confusion

A creepy smile on the blonde haired guy before he turned to face him

" how I not supposed to? when I'm the one who made them pay for their sin just like I did to Yami after I fired her For Trying to hurt my yn" Jungkook said with same creepy smile.

As he recalling the moment when he killed yami.

The peace haired girl sleep peacefully on her bed after humiliate herself in the party in a try to catch her boss attention and rule his company when her boss just get engaged.

But she doesn't know that she was committed the sin the moment she messed up with his fiancé and catch his attention.

yami her up from her bed and grab a knife from her door when she heard some noise from downstairs.

She walked there only to found her devilish handsome boss who just get engaged a while ago sitting on her couch as his back facing her.

"Mr jeon is that you?" yami asked while tighten her grip on knife as she is feeling a bit fear

"Who eles you expect to be here ? Ms yami " Jungkook said while chuckle darkly before taking steps to her direction.

"What are doing at this hour mr jeon at my place? How does you get in? " yami asked while pointing her knife in front of him as she feeling scared by his gesture and sudden arrival in her home in mid night.