friends?

Students are Almost left with their parents to their home as Taehyung standing by the exit gate with the little girl Anna, waiting for her parents to take her back with them.

As yn was called before by the wise principal for the staff meeting with other teachers.

"Handsome oppa! " the little girl exclaimed When so of sudden a limousine stopped in front of their school and the blonde haired guy come out from his luxurious car after taking out his sunglasses from his face.

The blonde haired guy smile when the little girl Anna come up to him and hugged his knee.

He smiled and rub her hair before carry her in his embrace.

"It's been long since I've meet you?! Where you were handsome oppa!! Does you finally get married to Ms yn " Anna ask with excitement caused him to chuckle.

"You should tell me that you're that exciting for wedding instead of telling my little agent " jungkook said as he is hoping to see blushing yn on the gate but instead he get Taehyung who is standing there with crossing arms in pure disgust on his face.

"I know I'm handsome and I appreciate every gender but believe me I'm 0 interested to marry you " Taehyung said with done face.

Jungkook feeling disgust and he regretting his words after hearing the bule haired guy.

The blonde haired guy cringe and pretend to vomit and suffocating to let Taehyung know how disgust he is "before marrying you I would rather die! " Jungkook said .

"Why you are going so far to marriage? When I already told you that I have 0 interest to marry you " Taehyung said with his cross arms.

"Whatever! Anyways What are you doing here ?" jungkook asked as he rolled his eyes from Taehyung

"You both already know each other? " the little girl anna asked instead of Taehyung.

'Unfortunately yes anna" Jungkook said while glaring Taehyung.

"Don't tell me Anna he is your handsome oppa!? " Taehyung exclaimed with a frown expression hoping to get a no from her.

"yep" Anna nodded while chuckling

"You haven't told me why you're here? "
Jungkook ask while raised his an eyebrows.

"I'm cooperation director of bangtan public school " Taehyung said with a smirk.

Jungkook glare at Taehyung but before he can say something anna interrupt

"Enough fighting! Doesn't your teacher taught you that fighting is not a good thing? Well teacher yn taught us this so Now I want you to be friends! Shake your hands " Anna said while crossing her arms with an raised eyebrow.

"What!? Be friends with him!? "

"What!? Be friends with him!?"

they both cringe and said at the exact same time

"Don't copy my words! "

they both exclaimed at same time again while pointing their index finger at each other with annoyance.

"Stop it! Do what I said or otherwise I complaint about you to..... " anna paused as she is thinking hard while tapping her finger on her forehead like a lady to who to complaint about the two young and handsome mans