submissive

"You're not serious right? " Jungkook asked as he kissing her neck while rubbing his huge bulge against her.

"Of course am I" yn whispered in his ear as she kiss his cheek with a smirk before pulling away .

"Please don't." Jungkook beg with his big doe eyes as he hope it's may help to submit her but nah yn is not easier to.

"Begging already uh? Save it for future Jeon " yn said as she chuckles before as she walked in too the shower.

Meanwhile Jungkook biting his lower lips as a groan escape from his lips as he Watching her disappear figure

For sure her words are disrespectful but it's something he can be less care for as those words are too sexy for him to handle.

Which made things more harder for him

He knew his bulge need a good attention but he is too stubborn to  allow his needs to take over it.

After an hour when yn step in the room When she spot her husband sitting on the bed with his iPad in his hands as a video call conference going on it with his secretary and other employers as well to discuss about the upcoming meetings with his foreign clients.

But instead of discussion their boss are realizing his sexual frustration out on the work as he is scolding them for minor things which supposed to taken care after  few days from his wedding session as that's what he told them .

"Jeon? " yn whispered

As the man too busy to scolding his employers as he is still unaware From the fact that his wife is standing in front of him in her bathrobe with a wet her hairs as a wing eyeliner above her eyelashes plus there is red dark lipstick on her lips.

He breath in which stuck in his throat as soon his eyes land on her

He gulped down as his eyes are stuck on her chubbier figure as his eyes are fucking her while his thumb unknowingly hang up the call while his member erect more which made him groan in pain.

"What are you planning to do uh?" Jungkook whispered as while biting his lips.

A chuckle escape from her lips before she have a sit on his lap and cupped his left cheek.

" mommy that's what you supposed to call me jeon " yn whispered in his ear as she rub his inner thighs.

His hands are already wrapped on her hips made her come closer to him as the iPad fell from his hand in the floor like it's a cheapest thing to buy

he lick her neck with his close eyes as he is getting lost into her fragrance.

"MmhMommy?  That's what you want me to call you uh?  Then made me. Can you mommy?hmm." Jungkook whispered in her ear before licking and kissing her earlobe with his tongue while his left hand is massaging her boobs.

"Do I need to made you call me mommy? when your bulge against my vagina is greedy to have my attention since an hour? As his ower doesn't even will to do anything for it uh? " yn said as she is moving her hips with a smirk while her own vagina is wet with the groan which is left from his mouth.

Jungkook pull her into a hungry kiss as his free hand Untied her bathrobe while her hands are unbuttoning his shirt.

Revealing his abs and wide bold chest as yn's body in her green lingerie won't helping with anything but made his grip tighten on her hips while his eyes sparkle with lust and passion in them to have her.

"That's not what The wants baby boy, he wants his mommy to taken care of it " Jungkook said as he grab her neck from behind and left wet kisses there along with purple and blue hickeys.