we meet again my friend

"leave her from your dirty grip you trashcan " Jungkook growl  as he tighten his grip on yn's wrist

"Only in your dreams jeon. she my employe and she need to complete her duties and by going with me to the destination is one of them " Taehyung said as he tightened his grip on her hand as well.

"Why does you tighten your grip around her hand uh? she is my fucking girlfriend not your map, so it's will be better for you to get your own girlfriend or a map mf! " jungkook said while gritting his teeth as he pull yn to his side but because of the blue haired guy grip on yn's wrist  doesn't let yn  move.

Taehyung glare at Jungkook while clenching his jaw tightly.

"Tell us yn who you want to go with? "
Jungkook asked as the two male shooting death glare at each other

Yn  look at the principal with her pleasing eyes to do anything as she stuck between two handsome guys.

Principal sigh and shake his head  while massaging his temper but soon he push Jimin to do something as the principal is too scared to loss his job by messing up with the cooperation director.

Jimin sigh and hold yn by her shoulder.
" both of you leave her wrist.she will going with me to the destination " Jimin said as the the man shot a glare at him.

"Yea he is right! I will go with Jimin and Mr Kim I guess principal can take you to the destination as I  need  to discuss something with Jimin as well. jungkook you should go to your office and I will home after the party " yn said and smile awkwardly and pull her grip from the two man.

Taehyung glare at Jimin with his clench jaw as yn is going with Jimin but his clenched jaw turn into a smirk as she told jungkook to go to home

Jungkook shot a glare at Taehyung after noticing his smirk as Taehyung glare him back

"Let's go Mr Kim " principal said with a smile as he already sit in Taehyung's Bugatti after yn and Jimin left from there on Jimin's bike

Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung still busy to stare at their disappearing figure.

"they left Mr Kim can w-" principal said but before he can complete his sentence Taehyung cut off him by his glare.

Principal glued and awkwardly smile before Taehyung let out a sarcastic chuckles and drove away from there to their destination as jungkook still abusing Jimin under his breath .

"He is still sticking with her after getting her own girlfriend" Jungkook mumbled and poke his inner cheek with his tongue before getting in his car and drove away with his driver after kicked his car's wheel due to frustration.

-------------------------------------------

"Well that was funny how they were fighting over you in school " Jimin said while laughing.

"Haha funny " Yn said while crossing her and with a boring face while re-checking every food item with him as principal said everything must be perfect for the cooperation director .

"You supposed to worried. its seem like they were about to kill each other and do you even know how it's feel to stuck between your ex and present? " yn asked with pissed faced.

Jimin chuckles and pinch her nose with a wide smile "aren't supposed to be thankful to me for saving you from such a situation instead getting mad at me " Jimin said.

"Well, who start making fun of it? "yn said  as after she circle on the paper which is placed on her cardboard as she done rechecked every food item before look at Jimin with an raise eyebrows.