surprise

It's mid night as the dark brown haired girl fell asleep on her bed half naked but with shorts as  a blanket covering her upper body.

Yn had a exhausted  day as at her work  there was a meeting with  cooperation director which was 2 hours long and when she is finally done with the meeting then she had to take care of  56 kids and had to made 56 paper butterflies as their act craft class as kids are having hard time to made it plus she had helped teacher's to plan surprise party for their colleagues and her dearest friend park jimin.

Her day went really busy and stressful today as she didn't even get time to made a call to her boyfriend.

Until she arrived at her place but as
she believes that her boyfriend on his business trip and not gonna come before a week so, she decided to not bother him as he is other side of earth.

But she doesn't know how wrong she is.

She is unaware from the fact that her boyfriend standing in front of her door step with spare key in his hand as he is excited to see her

As soon he entered in he make sure to take small steps towards her bedroom and won't bother her sleep. 

His eyes sparkle with Love and care as soon his eyes land on her sleeping figure.

Tear of joy start to build in his eyes as soon he lay down beside her and gently care her cheeks with a small smile.

He missed her way too bad in these 3 days.

He attach his lips with her while wrapping his arms around her chubbier waist and pulling her body more closer towards to him before snuggling in her neck.

But before he can drift into his sleep a sudden push caused him to kiss the cold floor.

as yn get up and grab her phone from nightstand after the sudden push to her boyfriend who se assumed thief and racist.

"Ouch-"jungkook groan in Pain  with his close eyes

while yn is on her call with Help line to save her .

"What are you doing here? Jungkook? Aren't you supposed to be at your trip? If you're going to come then aren't you supposed to inform me before? You scared me to death " yn said in her one breath when she glanced at racist but instead spot her boyfriend on floor.

"ma'am, is everything alright? " officer asked.

"Calm down my super woman " Jungkook said as get up from the floor while rubbing his butt with his close as floor was cold and hard.

"I'm here to surprise you but-" Jungkook continue but as soon he opened his eyes to have a clear vision of yn

At that moment his words stuck in his throat as he choked in air while his eyes stuck on her certain part

Her half naked body
Her breast is bouncing  with her every breath

her nipples is harder because of  coldness .

Jungkook breath get heavier while staring at her as his mind start to play his fantasies with his chubbier girlfriend.

In a red room
With handcuffs
Where her blossom goes up and down

Her mouth moaning her name with his every thrust.

He come to surprise her but instead he got a mind blowing surprise by her.

Meanwhile yn apologizing from the officer to the misunderstanding

Before a pillow kissed Jungkook's face as she realized his gaze on her half naked body after she done with her phone call.

Without wasting more time she wrapped her bathroom on her body.

"You're a pervert Jungkook! " yn exclaimed with Her red shade cheeks in embarrassment while her hands crossed on her chest.

"it was sexy yn but unfortunately your bathrobe ruined the view but do you know your red cheeks is looking more beautiful " jungkook said with a smile while shaking his head while taking step towards to her.

"But it's unfair-" yn protest but before she can continue his lips shut her with a quick peck.

"Then let's let me pay back" Jungkook said with a smirk before taking off his overcoat along with his turtle neck sweater.

As he left his upper body half naked.

As yn gulped down before licking her dry lips as she totally loving the view in front of her.

His big widw bold chest and 6 abs plus his v line making everything more sexy

"Fair Enough? or? " Jungkook said with a smirk before point down to his pants.

Yn said choke air with deep red shade cheeks.

jungkook chuckles before pinching her cheeks

"Let me grab water for you "Jungkook said while chuckling and heading out while she left alone with her red cheeks.

-------------------------

"Why? You want to watch a horror movie? " Jungkook asked as he snatched the remote from her hand

As the couple decide to have a movie night to spend more time together before fell asleep.

"Do you have any better option? " yn asked with her  raise  an eyebrow

Jungkook open his mouth but nothing comes out

as he is a man who never interested in entertainment world. So, he barely know anything about it .

"Let watch it" Jungkook said as he play the movie before he placed himself place on the bed and pull yn on lap while his hands wrapping around her chubbier waist.

Yn is munching her popcorn as the movie get thrilled

She is so focused in the movie that she didn't even realize the stare of her boyfriend who is just admiring her with a small smile and love in his eyes since movie play.

He keep tighten his grip around her so he can kept her close to her and placed forehead kisses time to time .

But soon a chuckle escape from his mouth as he heard a snores from his lover.

He placed her bedside her before turning off the TV.

As he again capture her in his embrace tightly before care her cheeks gently .

"You don't even have a idea how crazy In your love...I've killed them for you " he whispered before kissing her lips softly and caring her hairs.