some random drafts pt 2

woo! more random drafts! these are fun ngl

wc: 2000 / til forever falls apart - based on the song by ashe and finneas

out on our own, dreaming of a world that we both know is out of our control, but if shit hits the fan, we're not alone.

Camila smiles as Lauren leans back against her chest, singing gently along to the music playing on her phone. She plays gently with Camila's fingers, and even though she can't see them at the moment, Camila can picture exactly how Lauren's eyes glitter in the sunset's glow.

She puts her chin on the older girl's shoulder, smiling softly as Lauren just continues to be blissfully happy with her, and Camila can't help but feel exactly the same. She's just so happy.

Gently, she presses a kiss against Lauren's shoulder and wraps her arms tighter around Lauren's torso, finally brought out of her trance when Lauren looks over at her.

"Camz," she nuzzles her nose with Camila's, "I want a house on the beach."

"Which beach, babe?" Camila responds, unable to stop her smile when she feels Lauren's giggle against her cheek.

"Dunno," Lauren interlaces their fingers, brushing her nose against Camila's again and letting her eyes flutter shut, "Any of them. You have to be there, though."

"I'll be there," Camila assures her, pressing a gentle kiss against her lips, "Will we have room for dogs?"

"Yes," Lauren says, the smile not leaving her face as she kisses Camila, "How many?"

"Two," Camila replies, rubbing her thumb up and down against Lauren's exposed stomach, "Maybe three. Depends if you count Dinah."

"Dinah's going to live with us?" Lauren asks, and Camila shrugs.

"She sleeps on our couch already."

Lauren nods, "Okay, two or three dogs. Dinah on the couch when she's around. What about Mani and Ally?"

"We'll have a guest room when Mani wants to sleep over," Camila responds, kissing Lauren's nose quickly and smiling at how her cheeks dust with pink, "and Ally will bake us cookies."

"Ally doesn't get somewhere to sleep?" Lauren asks, holding on to Camila's arm when the younger girl's arms wrap around her shoulders.

"She'll live down the road, probably," Camila reasons, "She's always said she wants to own a bakery on the beach."

"Okay," Lauren nods, leaning her forehead against Camila's, "Three dogs. Dinah on the couch, and Normani gets the guest room whenever she wants. Ally can bake us cookies."

"The ocean and cookies and the girls?" Camila confirms, and Lauren smiles affirmingly.

"The ocean and cookies and the girls and the dogs. And you and me, and anyone else that wants to be a part of our forever."

-

'cause you've got me and you know, that i've got you and i know

"No promise rings," Lauren declares, walking into her and Camila's small apartment, "or engagement rings, or wedding rings."

"What are you talking about?" Camila responds, looking up from where she's sat on the kitchen island, laptop in her lap as she scrolls through recipes for dinner.

Lauren narrows her eyes, "Your feet are on the counter."

"The counter's cleanable," Camila retorts, wiggling her toes as if to prove her point.