Deep Six (editing)

I used this pic cause it looks like he's ready to be mista steal yo gurl

The Titans and I were on a call to our next mission, this time it was underwater.

"Begin launch sequence," Robin had commanded. "Main power online."

"Oxygen tanks at maximum." Starfire had read out.

"Defensive systems, active." Raven had said.

"Twin turbo hydro jet engine, purring like a kitten." Cyborg began to flaunt.

"Sensors, ready to go." I had said.

"And your secret weapon is ready to rock." Beast boy had boasted.

"Any time you qualify as a secret weapon is when you eat a tofu bean burrito." Beast Boy went to defend himself, asking questions like if Cyborg could breathe under water, or be any fish in the sea.

"I think I can breathe under water, but I never cared enough to try, though just being in this hunk of metal right now feels off to me." I felt everyone's doubt in me.

"Sounds like someone is afraid of the open ocean." I had heard Beast Boy say. Afraid is not a part of my vocabulary. To even think that I would be afraid is utterly ridiculous.

"Is that why you left Kamin back at home friend (N/n)?"It feels as though everyone feels like they have the upper hand on me now.

"I. Am. Not. Afraid. It just doesn't feel right. I had heard that at least eighty percent of your planet's ocean is unexplored. That is less data for me to inform myself on, and that is more than most of any other planet's body of water. So it would be in my best interest that I do not take that chance."

"Meaning that you are scared." Beast Boy had said as a matter of fact. It made me a little mad and I felt myself grow and I think that Robin could tell, thus changing the subject back to the mission.

"We have to find out what this Trident guy is planning. If it takes forty barrels of toxic waste, I doubt it's environmentally friendly." The elevator keeps going as we enter the water as the unease flowed into me, much like the water we were in.

The elevator gets to the bottom, and we face a long tunnel, leading to the ocean. Robin gave the command to launch, making the sub speed through the tunnel and a few of us pressed onto the back of our seats and into the open ocean, thus beginning our mission. It's been twenty minutes later, and we are still a bit away from the coordinates and Starfire comments how great everything is. Meanwhile, I have retreated into my own mind, trying not to think about what is going on around me.

"If you think that's cool, wait until you see me out there kicking butt. First, I'm going shark." Beast Boy had boasted and started miming out taking a bite out of something. Thankfully, Cyborg has full control of the audio system and muted Beast Boy's mic. Although, we could still hear him but in a muffled voice and Cyborg had turned its back on.

"Goodness me, I've seemed to have accidentally switched off Beast Boys mic."

"Could you go ahead and accidentally leave it off." Raven had said hoping that he would. That was when a beeping had pulled me back to reality.

"Sonar contact, it seems we have found our target." I had alerted everyone. Robin had then asked if Beast Boy was ready, and he replied that he was born ready.

"Time to do what I do best, try not to be jealous." Because of my position at the bottom of the submarine, I then see a giant green stomach of a humpback whale.

"You've just put on three hundred pounds; I am so jealous." Raven had commented, leaving Beast Boy to go ahead of the submarine to scout out the wreckage.