Sisters

The team and I were at the pier "Carr-ni-val" Beast Boy and Cyborg were throwing rings at bottles, while Kamin and I were in disguise shooting water into a pale individual's mouth, a balloon filling until it popped. These "games" are not challenging enough.

When it ended, I popped the balloon first. The clerk behind the counter had given me a bear, black and white. Kamin was looking at the ground sad. Sulking from a subordinate is less than ideal, so I give her the prize. She perked up at the prospect, and we went over towards the others. They got a giant beaked creature and gave it to Raven. Explosions were being set off in the sky, I was poised for combat, but Raven put a hand on my shoulders telling me what fireworks are. I look up to see a beautiful array of explosions.

As they stopped, I saw Robin run up toward us.

"Titans, trouble,"

"Where's Starfire?" A good question from Cyborg. The last time I saw Starfire, she was with him.

"That's the trouble," We dropped everything and ran toward the end of the pier and saw our comrade chased by a tentacled machine. She tried her best to defend herself, and we did our best to stop it. Beast Boy turned into a large reptilian creature, attempting to bite it, but it was too fast, Raven threw a cart with her magic, but it did not appear to have a scratch. I grabbed it by its side with one hand and tore a small chunk out of the body, but still, it persisted, Cyborg finally grabbed the tentacles and stopped it.

"Don't know what you did to make this thing mad Star, but it couldn't hurt to apologize,"

"I am, sorry?" The mechanical beast broke free from his grasp, heading towards Starfire, Robin took his bo-staff and smashed the creature into the sea. I swear I have a feeling I have seen this thing before.

"So, did we just win?" Beast Boy had asked, Moments later, it crashed through the floor and still headed for Starfire. Robin jumped onto its body, found its core, and managed to rip it out. After that, it flew into the air and self-destructed.

"Whatever that thing was, it can't hurt you now," Robin said

"But, why did it wish to hurt me at all," Though that thing was destroyed, I still feel like I have seen it and that this is not over. We got back to the tower and headed to the living room.

"Come friends, I shall thank you for my rescue by reciting the poem of gratitude, all six thousand verses," I got a sense of flowers and frills, but something told me no one was thrilled to listen to any verse.

"I see you haven't changed a bit. When we were little, I was always rescuing Starfire,"

"AAHH, sister," Starfire had gone to the new stranger for an embrace. Her now-known sibling held up a familiar-looking gem, saying it was a gift for Starfire.

"Gasp, is that a Centauri moon diamond? Where did you get..."

"On the Centauri moons, of course," She helped put it on Starfire, commenting how it matched her eyes.

"Come, you must meet my friends," Starfire pulls her sister to us so that we can meet. "I wish to introduce my big sister," She is cut off by her sister, introducing herself.

"Blackfire, and since Star told me all about the Titans in her transmissions, let me guess, "She proceeded to go down the row, guessing who was who, starting with Cyborg.

"Pleased to meet you, little lady," They shook hands, and Cyborg's hand had been crushed. "Little lady, big handshake, well alright," Raven was next.

"Raven, I like that gemstone on your Ajna chakra,"

"You... know about chakras?"

"I got way into meditation on Altara Prime," This had put a smile on Raven's face. Beast Boy was next.