Forces of Nature

Tonight, a terrible storm was happening, worse than any other one. But it feels like more than that. It feels like something is living in those clouds. Making every flash and bang that comes out. I was walking with Raven, and we were talking about what I have to try since I will be living here on Earth from now on. I have already explored more music genres. I have been listening to jazz, blues, and, to a lesser extent, metal. We were walking the halls when we spotted Beast Boy standing next to a contraption. We decided to check on what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" Raven seemed to startle him, almost making him almost drop whatever it was. He looked back at us, and I started to play with the band.

"Please tell me this isn't another ridiculous prank,"

"Ok, it's not a ridiculous prank. It's a brilliant one," He laughed while Raven and I wore blank stares.

"What is a prank?" I ask, obviously not knowing what one was.

"Just wait. He's going to explain it in a few moments," True to her word, he did just that.

"Ok, check it out, remember when Cyborg put red dye in my shampoo and I turned brown for two days, well sister; it's payback time," He pulls down a schematic as he describes his plan.

"I give you "the Beast Boy insta-lube 9,000." He goes on to describe how when Cyborg steps around the corner and steps on the string, motor oil contained in a balloon is then flung at him. Raven comments how genius he is, though very sarcastic. Beast Boy hears someone coming and drags Raven and me away. As we were around a corner waiting for who knew what to happen, Raven kept trying to interject with her own opinion, but Beast Boy kept shushing her.

"Why are we hiding?" I looked behind us, and I saw it was Cyborg whispering, followed by Beast Boy's shush. By now, I am confused. If Cyborg is with us right now, then would that not go against Beast Boy's plan? He jumped in surprise as he turned around, recognizing it was Cyborg's voice.

"Cyborg? You can't be Cyborg,"

"I can't?" Cyborg had responded like it was possible that he could not be, in fact, Cyborg. Meanwhile, Beast Boy was trying to figure out what was going on and who was coming down the hall. Just then, the figure had come from around the corner, tripping the device and making the balloon go flying.

Frantically trying to stop it, he ran out of his hiding spot, but it was too late. The balloon flung to the stranger, and he was not fast enough to stop it. The balloon made contact, bursting in the face of a familiar orange-toned alien, and left nothing but a mess on her face. Some of them were awestruck. I was confused. Was this not the plan? but for a different individual?

We all rush over to see if she is all right. Starfire had thought that this was all punishment for doing something wrong.

"You didn't, he did," Raven had pointed out, and we all turned to Beast Boy. Kamin came from around the corner to see why everyone was yelling, she saw Starfire on the floor with the muck on her face. Immediately, she ran over to help her up. Fumbling on his words, Beast Boy looked for a way out. But all he could spout out was.

"Just remember to change that oil every three thousand miles," It ended with a nervous laugh, and that was when Starfire got mad.

"On my planet, we have a name for those who do such terrible things, you are a... KLORBAG BLORBLERNILK,"

"Im'a what bag?" Asking Cyborg what obscenity she had flung his way.

"You heard the lady,"

"You are such a Klorbag," Raven repeated.

"You do not want to know the details," I told him. Beast Boy defended himself, saying it was a joke. Just then, a loud boom of thunder rolled in, interrupting the squabble, and our fearless leader came to announce the danger that we needed to stop.