Final Exam

I sat in my room, at a desk with the pieces of the Father box gathered in a pile. It had been a few days, still thinking and moping about the message Father sent. He found out that I had no intention of giving the Earth over to him. Any wasted energy he sees, he uses for his own benefit. That is why I am almost at a fraction of power, why Father Box saw fit to drain my power for Father. While in my thoughts, there was a knock at my door.

"Hey dude, you've been in there for days now. You should probably eat something," From his voice, I could tell it was Beast Boy. I decided not to say anything. I did not feel like talking to him or anyone right now, I just wanted to yell and hit something.

"Well, ok, we're going to get some pizza right now, We'll bring something back," I do not want pizza. I want to know how this came to be.

"(N/n), may I come in?" Kamin, the girl that I took from that desert planet. She came in before I even spoke a word.

"I do not wish to be disturbed, leave me," I told her, but she did not listen.

"Please, I need to see if you're alright," She kept pestering. If she keeps at this, I may blow. "I think I know what you're going through."

"What do you know about what I am going through?" I snapped, and she looked scared. "Have you ever had your power taken? Or was your political position reduced to nothing? No, you do not. There is no reason that an orphan like you could ever relate to me." I said all this, but I felt no better. "Leave me alone,"

"Well, if that is what you want, then I will obey it," her voice wavered, trying not to let her tears drop from her eyes. I had to throw something. I rummaged around in the remains of the Father Box and found something solid and wound my arm back, and I prepared to throw what was in my hand.

Though I had paused due to the slight glow the item gave off. I lowered my arm and opened my hand to see what I was about to take my anger out on. It was the beating heart of all Mother and Father Boxes known as Element-X. I took one more look at the pile of parts lying on the floor. Some were too broken to be used anymore.

Looking around, the only thing I could see was the computer that the Titans had left me. This should surely have enough parts to incorporate into the new box.

I even went as far as to go to Cyborgs' room. What I find is circuitry, screens, and wires galore. I take a few pieces here. A few pieces of what is left is a nice mess... I am sure he will not notice. I take all that I scavenge back to my room and sit at the desk with the scraps and Element X. This

(Time skip one hour later)

I had almost finished the Motherbox by now. Since Element X is telepathic based, it took some time and concentration to connect everything with it. All I needed to do now was connect the source to it, and then it would gain sentience. I begin the process, and as soon as I start, a call on the communicator starts to sound. It is a call from Robin.

Are they still out and about? I pick it up to see what they are calling about. Apparently, we got kicked out. Well, not me, obviously, but everyone else did without me noticing. Well, the walls are not exactly paper thin, and it seems that our leader has a plan.

Kamins' point of view

I was tied up on the couch when we bumped into each other, they chased me around until I ran into a dead end, after that I decided I had enough of it so I punched the big dumb one in the leg, he hopped around wailing and screaming, and the one closer to my age acted fast, trying to bind me in metal, but I dodged out of the way and threw him down the hall. I went to the pretty pink lady, but she did something to trip me up, and it was a little easier to catch me and bound me up with a metal cord around me. This is the worst day ever. First, (N/n) yelled at me, now this.