The sum of his parts

Bright and sunny, that was apparently perfect setting for a "picnic". However, that just means you eat food outside. Everyone was enjoying their preferred food and beverage. Cyborg was eating "baby back" ribs which does not make sense because babies have smaller backs and ribs, Robin with a burger, and Starfire with a drink called mustard.

I was standing out In the field with Kamin on my shoulders, flying a kite, getting more bored by the second, but I suppose that Kamin was having fun. Kids had started to gather around and look up at me. I sneered and tried to get them to leave but they just stood there. Being so bold, they climb upon me one after another. I tried to shake them off over and over again but they would not relent. I gave up and walked back to the others. Beast Boy was eating his tofu "dogs" and I gained Raven's attention, putting on a slight smile at the sight of children clung to my entire body.

The parents of the children called them all back, giving sighs and groans of sadness. While the parents gave scared looks and hurried them along, scolding them not to come near me. I might as well scold the parents for not training their little monkeys right, but Kamin and Starfire were there to stop me just in time. Cyborg had a brown egg in his hand and wanted to play "foosball" a game of running and tackling, everyone started to pair off.  Raven said that she would be the referee, clearly avoiding playing. 

I did not want to play so I decided to do something else. Kamin was gung-ho about it and decided to join in, making it a three versus two, with Kamin, Robin, and Cyborg on one team; and Beast Boy and Starfire on the other. I decided to go and sit next to Raven under a tree. As I do I hear them shout a series of colors and numbers, like a code. Sitting next to Raven, she was meditating, and I was about to do the same thing, that is until I saw Cyborg's body parts which were made of circuits and wires, turn from blue to black. He was about to catch the ball when he just froze, letting the ball hit his head, and falling to the ground. We all rush over to him, concern washing over us. Pulling out Motherbox, I ran diagnostics to see what was happening to him. With Motherbox's response, I could tell the others what happened.

"What'd she say, what's wrong with him?" Beast Boy and Raven had asked respectively.

"He is going to be fine, he is just..." I was interrupted by Cyborg gaining consciousness.

"What happened?" Raven had asked.

"Something must've gone wrong with my system," Cyborg hypothesized; checking the monitor in his arm, seeing that his power cell was dying. Starfire had taken this as dying but Cyborg reassured her that it is only a battery and it happens every few years.

"One of the natural parts of being unnatural," Cyborg had put it so eloquently.

"Sooo, what do we do?" Robin had asked, wanting to know if we could help in any way. He told us to keep playing while he gets a new battery, but somehow, that sounds very unsatisfactory. We tried to enjoy the rest of the day enjoying the peace, that is until a jewelry store break-in showed up on the alert. Putting our feelings aside, we rushed to the scene, only to find the clerk hanging upside-down and muted with a rag. I removed the rag and tore the rope apart, asking where the perp went.

"Last time I saw him, he vanished with a puff of smoke," I got an idea of sorts. Taking Motherbox, I wanted to see if she knew how to track him. Motherbox had an idea. Using her superior logic and a scan of the area, she had deduced the junkyard was the best course of action since it was the closest abandoned area and he did not leave a trace of energy or DNA.

Shortly after a quick search, we were gathered on a pile of trash and saw a blue skinned man. Dressed in what this planet's tacky store magicians dress as in a tuxedo and top hat, and was looking over his spoils.