3

After such a long day, you finally woke up. The moment you leisurely opened your eyes you felt something warm wrapped around your waist and something holding your hand. You couldn't move well. For the first time in your life, you also felt comfortable when your back was relieved with something soft as well. You tilt your head and you saw Vanitas wrapping his hands around your waist. You got dumbfounded and shook your head to convince your head that this is a dream. You tilt your head to the other side and you saw Noe holding your hand while kneeling on the floor. Instantly you became flustered and thought, WHAT IN THE DRACULA'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE? LIKE HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER WAS CARRYING VANITAS TO A SAFE PLACE SO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

You almost passed out again from the immovable situation you are in. Noe wakes up and took a peek at what you are doing. He blushed as see you still holding his hand. He had his one eye opened glancing at you, "Y/N...Look at me."

Oh, Noe's awake. I need to ask him what happen. "Noe..." You looked at him being all helpless and had an expression, Please help me get up! Noe immediately lets go of your hand and stands up. You slowly grabbed Vanitas' hands and removed them from your waist. "This guy...What a deep sleeper he is." you sigh and looked at Noe.

You sat on the bed as Noe was seating on a bean bag in front of you. You got a little frustrated since you have no idea what's going on. You crossed your arms and looked at Noe seriously, "Explain." Noe got tensed by your angry aura and sighs, "O-okay." he said nervously.

As Noe was explaining, you widen your eyes little by little and your face steadily turned redder and redder. "And...Y/N, Jeanne and Luca suddenly vanished as soon as the smoke cleared from the fight. When I went to get both of you, Vanitas also told me to not tell you but I couldn't refuse. As soon as we arrive here in my apartment, he was talking nonstop about how you almost became a complete curse-bearer and uh- other things." Noe blushed.

You got pale and smoke was released from your head from stressing out. " First off, when did you even get this apartment? We were together the whole time." Noe broke a laugh and said, "I already book a reservation before I got her, Y/N." You got dumbfounded again and didn't even use your brain to deduce that, Why am I getting dumber and dumber? You looked at Vanitas sleeping and thought, this is all his fault but he lets me suck his blood before I even go rampage. Just who is this Vanitas? You just don't let someone suck his blood from a total stranger. We just met moments ago and he lost so much blood because of me. More importantly, why couldn't I remember what happened? Is it because of fatigue that I was craving blood? I already made sure that I can fully control my thirst. My intense training from those two years was not for nothing, so why! It was very vague but I can remember what Vanitas said.

All of a sudden you blushed and covered your red face with your hand. Your eyes glimmer as you remembered what Vanitas said, 'Tu es a moi, Mi amor'

Noe got worried from your face and abruptly touches your forehead with his, "It doesn't seem that you have a fever, Y/N." You stuttered, "uh- I- I-" and you clenched your teeth as you push Noe away and yelled, "I AM NOT OWNED BY ANYONE!" Vanitas suddenly woke up from the screaming and there was drool remains from his sleep. He got up looking at you and Noe but his brain is not awake yet. Vanitas's mind wandered for a while and imagine the scenario that happened to the both of you yesterday, "Y/N!!" he yelled at your happily. You got confused and immediately kept your distance from the bed, "Huh?"

"You were wonderful yesterday Y/N!" he said with out-most joy on his face.

You tried dodging the conversation and said, "Uh- Ha-ha. I don't know what you're talking about. If you meant how cool I was fighting with Jeanne, of course! I'd be wonderful, better yet marvelous!." You had an awkward smile as you said that and nods of how proud you are of your deeds yesterday.