9.2

So this Dr. Moreau lives which he has a somewhat a relation with him and apparently, he's also related to the Chasseurs. So all we have to do is team up with-

"Hold on." Vanitas raised a concern.

"Now what? I thought we all had it planned out?" You rolled your eyes for you are annoyed that this keeps dragging ever since you three entered the labyrinth.

He complained, "I change my mind. I cannot. Absolutely can't team up with them."

Noe got disappointed, "Eh?! Why not? We were all getting along earlier

Noe got disappointed, "Eh?! Why not? We were all getting along earlier."

Vanitas shouted, "No! I'm good with them understanding us."

Roland maintained his bright smile, "Oh, my dear Vanitas, we will follow you."

You hit Vanitas' head, "Just stop complaining already." He clicked his teeth.

You sighed, "Good thing, we didn't go through such a cat chase."

Roland grinned at you, "Yeah if you didn't explain it earlier, I would have killed you too Y/N."

You instantly kept your distance laughing awkwardly, "Right

You instantly kept your distance laughing awkwardly, "Right." Roland pouted, "You don't have to keep your guard up Y/N. We're now friends right?" Noe cheerfully agreed, "I'm so happy you understood Roland." The two are so full of sunshine that you had to cover your eyes due to the light they emit. As you were all following Vanitas to Dr. Moreau's hideout, you feel quite dizzy, urgh, is it the light the Roland attacked us earlier? Wait, no. This one's different. Oh, wait, no shit. You suddenly shouted, "Wait!! Before we go further, do you have a restroom here?" They were all dumbfounded. Vanitas irked, "Now of all the times, Y/N.." He then looked at you all red from head to toe. He unexpectedly went speechless. Roland pointed out, "Sure, there's one nearby..." Vanitas immediately grabbed your hand, "I'll take her. I know the way." You then stuttered, "Uh- Vanitas- no- I-" With such a fast pace, you two were gone from their sight. They were all so lost, "Is it okay for them to go together?" Roland asked with a blank face. Noe replied, "It's fine. Totally fine." The two other chasseurs didn't utter another word as well. Roland then suddenly changed the topic while waiting for he also wants to get close with Noe, "You like ice creams, Noe?" Noe brimmed with such an innocent smile, "Whoa! Do you like ice creams too? What's your favorite flavor?" Roland then smiled brightly, "How can I pick one? I liked matcha before but now..." " Whaaa! You're so kind, Roland!" Noe cried out with joy. And their conversation went on and on.