A Druid

Arthur was riding in the middle of the night towards the northern line of the Camelot. The moon had already appeared, the stars among it. The king of Camelot was relieved of the trip. He had been visiting the Fisher King's castle. He had heard about a Druid, that could predict the future. The druid had been woken a terror in the people. The king had done what he needed. Went to the north, and saw no one. A druid had been a rumor. 

For a moment, the king thought he'd be alone. Until he heard drums. Slowly, he slowed his horse down. They walked the bath, slowly, towards the sound. After walking a moment, he heard the sound of a harp- and a flute.  Arthur dismounted his horse, and went towards the sound, crawling towards one of the bushes to hide. 

The king saw a ritual- and he knew he wasn't supposed to be here. There were three women and three men. Five of them were gathered around a woman, surrounded her into a middle of a circle. She had silver-colored clothes, accessories, and a tiny detailed crown on her head. 

The rhythm of the music was compelling. Arthur didn't even notice, he was hitting the tempo against the ground with his fingers. As the man started to play a tiny low sounded guitar, a woman started to sing with her enchanting voice. 

A raven flies from the North to the sea. 

A dragon whispers his name to the East.

The watcher waits on the northern wall.

A daughter picks up a warrior's sword.

A brother bound to a love he must hide.

The younger's armor is worn in the mind. 

Arthur couldn't but think of what he had heard. He could see an image in his mind. It was a spell- a ritual- a prophecy... For once more, a woman sang. The other druids started to sing with her. Every single hair on Arthur's body rose. He had an urge to listen to the prophecy to its end, but on another hand, he felt a compulsive need to get out. 

Arthur could link every single person in his life to this song. Somehow, Arthur started to think Merlin as they sang about a raven. 

Merlin was a dark-haired man, constantly talking about the kingdom of Uertuiro. He had heard about the adventures the kingdom hid to itself. Arthur just had laughed about Merlin's crazy idea, but the king knew, something attracted Merlin to the north. 

To a dragon, the king linked himself. The king had always wanted to unite the whole land of Albion. The king only wanted peace- and going to the East was the only way to reach it. The king Cenred would be the hardest to make understand, but the most meaningful. 

Leon had always been on the northern wall. He was the first man to wake up, take care of the city, and be the first man to ring the morning bells. 

Guinevere was a daughter with a sword- and Lancelot knew it also. She could make one, and use one. There was no argument about it. 

Arthur had always been thinking of his knights as brothers. And it wasn't a lie. They were his brothers, in every possible was expect for blood. They were his kin, soldiers, men, and brothers in every possible way. And Arthur knew a one man with a sin of love. Gwaine. And Arthur wouldn't ever bully him for it. Gwaine had fallen in love with someone he could never have...

Mordred was the last man Arthur thought. 

The king backed up from the bush, towards his horse. The king had heard a spell.