you must be Y/n

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> creeper slayers got your back and blue blood <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

"Y/n where have you been lately?" steve asks me as i fiddle with my necklace it wasn't glowing this time it was strange, we were on a feild trip to the planetarium.

"Yeah, sorry about that I got sick. And I wasn't feeling too good about going to school." I explained to steve quickly scratching the back of my neck.

"Fine, but warn me next time," he says, I chuckle and nod. Steve always secretly had a soft side, though he would rarely show it. You could sometimes see it.

"No problem Y/n I got all the notes over the past few days for you, us creepslayers have your back!" Eli says handing them to me I smile and ruffle the boy's hair. I quickly place them into my bag for me to go over them later.

"Thank you, Eli, what would I do without you guys?" I say hugging them both tightly, they're like the brother I never had. Other than my real baby brother.

"Honestly, what would I do without you guys?" I asked them and smiled.

"How about we get taco's tonight, on me of course," I say steve fist pumps the air and says.

"Yes! The Palchuck back!" He says I chuckle at his behaviour.

"I'll have to ask my mum," Eli says I nod.

"No prob Eli, maybe next time. Let's hope your mum says yes." I say I look around the planetarium, I notice the tan boy from before and Aja I smile and as I was about to wave to them. When Eli suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me and steve to the top of the place. I hadn't been up here before, so I went to the railing standing on it leaning forward as lose as I can. Steve leans against the railing, holding onto my bag to make sure i don't fall. Eli then went on about many things about the new kids saying they were aliens.

"I don't know maybe they were cosplaying like what you dorks do!" steve says I nod my head and turn to Eli.

"yeah have you seen cosplays these days?" i ask him, he groans.

"No this wasn't cosplayed, they were glowing! aliens that came live in a house that just BOOM!  appeared out of nowhere!" he says I look to steve he looks at me we give each other a look and i quickly put my finger on my nose. he rolls his eyes and sighs and tells Eli how things are, i look over the railing and see Aja i was about to wave to her when she was suddenly tipped something and calls out for help.

"HELP! oh no, only if someone brave, strong with golden locks" she cries, she rejects the first guy, I look at her confused.

"Yes the palchuck back baby!" steve cheer's fist pumping the air and running down to help her, it seems a bit bait to me.

"A word Elijah Leslie Pepperjack." a deep voice says, it shocked me i turn to see the Aja twin with these strange glasses, I place and hand on my chest.

"Gosh you almost you scared me, whats up?" i ask him, he looks at me and clears his throat and kneels down on one knee.

"Princess of this mud of a planet, no offence. but it seems your campoion the Pepperjack has been spying on me and my sister." he says I tilt my head confused, but then burst into laughter Eli and the boy look at me confused.

"Oh gosh Royalty? No chance, Names Y/n incase you forgot. i never did catch you name what is it?" i ask him pulling him up from his feet.

"Krel, and are you sure your not royalty. I've never anyone that looks as beautiful as you do." he says, I felt my jaw drop, and my face heat up, Eli pokes my shoulder. I quickly clear my thought.