it seems like

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> Deja vu who <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

part 3 ( one more part to skip!)

I Fiddle with my necklace taking a closer look at it as i wait for other's to arrive, my necklace wasn't like a normal one, the chain was sterling silver and thin, hanging on it was a tooth-shaped pink gem, with a Japanese dragon that was made of silver wrapped around the top of it. I tried to hold my cool the whole day soon enough i met with the boy.

"hey your the girl from before!" he says I roll my eyes, he then realizes what he said was kinda rude.

"Sorry didn't mean to come off rude, I'm lake Jim, i mean jim lake," he explains i chuckle, I take his hand and shake it.

"Y/n lovecharm, Aussie if you can't tell," i say he chuckles.

"yeah your accent there," he says.

"ay, my accent ain't that thick, defiantly compared to my cousin," i say crossing my hands we laugh, I sigh quickly after though.

"do you know why this keeps happening?" i ask him he shakes his head.

"I don't know we should discuss this once the girl gets here," he says, and so we do Aja comes in soon enough after a couple of minutes, she walks over holding out a thing Jim was about to touch her shoulder. I held his hand and shush him quickly, I then placed my hand on her shoulder and shout.

"BOO!" she quickly turns around her thing turning into a sword, I quickly dodge to left, Jim not so lucky.

"Please don't kill me!" he says, i chuckle Aja un swords her weapon and sigh.

"what is happening? why does this keep happening?" she asks.

"it's really weird but, i think it's because of a trickster troll," he says We look at him weirdly.

"what's a troll?" i ask him.

"big stone guy with the anger issues, that's a troll," he says, looking over for the coast is clear.

"So my memories must have been protected by my serrator shield! but why do you guys remember?" Aja says looking down at the thing i would use in math.

Jim pulls out a thing from his pocket it glows.

"I'm not sure but i think my emulate protects me," he says showing it.

"Your omelet?" she asks i chuckle they look at me suddenly my chest glows.

"presently ever since you and krel came Aja, my necklace has been being weird. by weird i mean it glows, and when the troll was about to attack it turned red and the heat's up. i think it protects me just like your omelet." i say to Jim pulling out my necklace.

"Amulate," he says 

"Well it's an omelet now," i say we chuckle.

"I've been through today 30 times," Jim says My eyes widen, wonder how he hasn't gown crazy yet."

"30 times?!" me and Aja shout, he puts it away.

"and now you used you glowy blue bubble-" "serater" "and your necklace and now there are three people who remember the time loop. suddenly a boy comes screaming Jim moves me out of the way quickly, a girl comes in as well with a stick.

"what can we do?" Aja asks Jim, suddenly the troll comes back again.

"Look where about to time loop again, i need you to listen and trust me. tell me what Akirdrion tech is and how did you get the necklace?" he asks us, Aja looks around nervously.