Chapter 9

Hunter

Sighing Amu took a stroll trough the park at night. It was late as she just finished drinking at her favorite bar. The last few days were exhausting.

Ikuto started being her assistant in the infirmary and wouldn't stop trying to get her naked. Even if she wanted to she simply couldn't. She still didn't know if she should get closer to him as she was still afraid of the pain if he died. But she had to decide soon. Her energy was getting weaker. And she had to feed soon.

She sat down at a park bench and looked at the sky. Watching the stars was something she and her husband enjoyed doing. They didn't have much options back than since there wasn't any technology around yet. But it was still some of the most enjoyable moments she had in her long life.

She touched the ring on her necklace as she thought about their wedding day. A quiet and peaceful ceremony at full moon. They said yes to each other underneath an oak tree next to a clear river which connected to a waterfall.  The only witnesses where nymphs living in the river, forest fairies and the spirit living in the oak tree.

A beautiful day which she will always keep in mind. And her wedding night was even more exciting. She breathed heavily as she remembered. Her frustration was getting bigger and bigger. By now it had been a few months when she last feed.

"Beautiful night isn't it?"

Suprised Amu jumped up. Ikuto was sitting next to her. She was surprised, but not as much to be honest. He seemed to be like herpes...she just couldn't get ride of him. He latterly found her anywhere to any time.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she sat back down.

"Nothing much. I just like taking a walk on  full moon nights" he explained as he smiled at her "and you?".

"Kinda the same" she explained. She really enjoyed full moon nights. But sometimes she had to watch over Kukai. Which she probably couldn't tell him.

They both sat there in silence while looking at the sky. By now Ikuto understood that Amu was the more quiet type and needed her peace sometimes. He watched her as she played with her ring necklace.

He saw her other hand resting on the bench and grabbed it, holding it tightly. Amu noticed but didn't do anything. She found it rather comforting and familiar. She felt at peace at the moment.

Her body started getting hot again. Even the smallest touch was getting her crazy by now especially. Even if she would regret it she didn't care by now. Suddenly she jumped on to of him and locked their lips into a loving kiss. Ikuto was shocked at first before returning the kiss.

Her arms wrapped around his neck locking him closer to her body. His hands slowly trailed over her hips, holding her tightly. After a few minutes they parted, both catching their breath. Ikuto trailed his hand over Amus flushed cheek as he noticed her chest rising high with every breath.

Amu got up and fixed her red dress before making her way into the woods. Ikuto watched confused as she walked away. She looked at him seductively over hear shoulder, meeting his gaze.

"You coming?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. Ikuto immediately jumped up and followed as she took the lead. They walked trough the woods for quite some time. You could hear the crunch of twigs and tried leaves with every step that they took. It was dark underneath all the tress. The only source of light being the light of the moon shining trough the small spaces between the leaves hanging high in the tree crowns.

They stopped as Amu pulled Ikuto back into a passionate kiss. Their tongues meet, both fighting over dominance over each other. Ikuto pushed her gentle against a tree. His hands back rubbing against her hips.