Chapter 6

Kidnapped

Amu lubricated her finger by licking it, wetting it with her saliva to flip the page from her book better. What else should she do on an early Saturday afternoon.

She had woken up minutes ago, making herself a fresh cup of coffee before continuing the book she wasn't able to finish last week. As a school nurse Amu enjoyed her weekends. She didn't have to deal with wepping and faking students in a tinny office. She could easily relax between her walls of peace and do nothing....nothing but read and drink coffee.

Sadly Amu's peace was interrupted by light steps she heard rush to walk towards the kitchen from Kukai's room. The steps were yet to light to be Kukai's. And too quiet. Amu looked with her eyes up, seeing a blonde girl trough her lashes.

The blonde hair of the girl almost hit the ground,  which was surprising since she seemed rather tall. She wore one of Kukai's shirts which obviously was too large for her. Amu lifted her head, raising an eyebrow as the blonde opened the fridge.

"Mind if I ask what you're doing there?" Amu interrupted the silence as she rested her book on her lap. Immediately the girl jumped up in shock, not having expected someone in the room.

"W-what? Who are you?  What are you doing here?" She asked shocked. Amu blinked with her eyes surprised. She didn't mind if Kukai brought chicks here to fuck. But if they came with such an attitude in her fucking apartment. That was another level.

"That is what I should be asking you since this is my God damned apartment and I'm living here" she responded, obviously mad.

"I'm sorry,  Kukai didn't tell me he lived with someone. And I didn't expect it since the apartment was small" the still unidentified girl explained "I'm Utau. I'm....I'm kind of Kukai's girlfriend?" The sentence came out more like a question than a statement. "And who are you?".

"Well I'm obviously not looking like a mother and we don't look similar enough to be siblings......thank goodness" Amu responded as she trailed with her eyes back over lines in her book. Utau only looked confused. For her it was as if she was speaking in riddles. Sure it was weird. But Amu simply never gave a proper response to anyonen. Not even towards Kukai when he annoyed her.

"I'm his aunt" Amu said. Kukai and Amu usually referred to each other as nephew and aunt. It was simple and easy. And by the time they have spend together they already felt blood related to another.

"I-I see. Well um....I'll go back in Kukai's room. It was nice meeting you" Utau responded nervously; the tensing atmosphere making it hard for her to act calm around Amu. She immediately rushed back into the room, completely forgetting about the snack she came out for.

Amu would've said that the pleasure would be all hers....if it were so. For anyone it would be obvious that Amu didn't like getting to know people. Any kind of people.

As Amu was half way trough the book idiot finally had left his room. He actually kissed the blond goodbye before she left the apartment. Knowing Kukai that sure was a rare thing.

"So? What was that?" The surprise in Amu's voice was obvious. In the past centuries Kukai didn't have a love interest that lasted longer than three days. And honestly....he spend all those days in a bed. And never kissed any of this woman for a goodbye. And it interested her even more as she got the feeling from knowing her from somewhere else.

"If found my partner. I found my mate" a goofy like grin formed on his lips as he told Amu. Of of shock she had dropped the cup of coffee in her free hand. Confused Kukai looked first towards Amu ,then on the puddle of brown liquid along with the shards from the cup.