Chapter 4

Heat in the Moment

Completely lost in the desire of their kiss Ikuto pushed down Amu as she finally gave in to the lust rushing through her body. She bite her lip, not wanting to make a sound as he started kissing her neck.

Slowly Ikuto moved his hands underneath Amu's red blouse, caressing her soft and tender skin underneath. His gaze meet hers. The innocent look on her face drove his mind wild. Her flushed cheeks made the faxing atmosphere them even more heated as Amu gentle nibbled on her swollen bottom lip.

Losing bit of his control Ikuto ripped her blouse open, letting most of her buttons fly off. Her expression was added by a bit surprised. It wasn't a cheap blouse. And on top of it one of her favorite ones.

As she wanted to yell at him for his beast like behaviour her words were pushed back inside her mouth with another lustful kiss. She couldn't control the overwhelming feeling she felt as Ikuto had pushed her down.

It slowly overtook her mind, leaving her thinking she was in the past with him. Ikuto's lips slowly trailed down Amu's slender neck to the the edge of her laced bra. He looked up at her face, seeing the pure frustration in her expression.

Gently Amu bite her lip as she felt his burning gaze on hers. She pulled him back for another kiss as his hands moved further down her body. The sweetness of his lips helped to ease the painful feeling she had inside her chest. It hurt her, knowing that he didn't remember. But the burning heat inside her body hurt even more.

The pleasuring moment was interrupted as the two of them heard the door opening. Panicking Amu pushed Ikuto off,  keeping his mouth closed with her hands. She could hear steps slowly coming closer to the both of them.

"Yo? Amu? You're here?" Immediately Amu could recognize the voice as Kukai's. A vain popped out on her head as she gritted her teeth.

"Kukai! Swing you ass back into your class immediately or I swear to the gods I'm gonna rip you a new hole for your body!" Amu warned him annoyed and angered. Kukai was rather in shock since knowing Amu as a rather calm person with not much emotions.

"I...I guess you're taking your afternoon nap...." He muttered slightly frightened, scared of maybe being eaten alive by Amu. He took the notes he had forgotten earlier inside the room and left as fast as he could.

Both, Amu and Ikuto, sighed relieved as they heard the door close again. Feeling no shame at all,  Ikuto wanted to continue what they were at just a moment ago. Amu on the other side didn't want to.

She pushed him off, fixining her cloths before she got up. Ikuto looked surprised as he pulled her back by her arm. He was surprised to see that she tried her hardest to avoid his gaze. It looked rather forced.

"What's with you? Are you afraid someone might come in again?" He asked confused as he pulled her close again. He gentle gripped her waist to comfort her. "You're acting strange now. What's wrong?".

Hearing the gentle sound of his voice as he worried about her almost made hee give in. But she couldn't. She couldn't get to affected with him. Because she knew how it would end. The least thing she wanted was that his new life ended like his last.

"It's....it's weird..." Amu murmured quietly, placing her hands on top of his and removed them. "I can't do this. You're a student and I'm way to old for you. Please leave..." Quietly Amu pleaded. Ikuto continued looking at her. He could see that she was actually rather frustrated. It was as if she didn't really want him to go. But she had to let him go.

Sighing he got up. Amu looked up as he stood closely right in front of her. Ikuto gentle placed a kiss on her cheek, making Amu blush as she stepped back from him.

"I'll leave for now. But I'm not going to give up that easily" Ikuto said. A mischievous smirk made it's way to his soft lips. Amu couldn't remove her gaze from them as he touched her check. She could feel the warmth from the place his lips touched spread into her whole body.

Ikuto left. Leaving her alone in the room gave him rather mixed feelings. It was itching inside of him to know what kind of expression she was making at the moment. But it was making him feel rather sad to leave her behind.

He himself didn't understand why?

In his whole life he wasn't really emotionally close with woman. His most relationships were pure physical ones. But something about the elder pinkette attracted him towards her. This usually was a phrase Ikuto would have ever used. But this situation felt like fate.

Amu was still standings in the middle of the nursery room. She was confused. Her mind and body didn't know how to actually react anymore.

She knew it was the right thing to do. Ikuto had spend his first life with her. She felt like it was wrong to keep him for herself again. Amu knew that he wouldn't give up. Their souls were bound by destiny. He wouldn't leave her alone.  He would've wanted to spend his life with her again.

Her decision wasn't easy. She waited hundreds of years waiting for him to come into her life again. But he was human. He would die at some point. And he could get wounded or killed anytime. Even if this wasn't exactly the point.

She wanted him to have a happy life. Get married. Have children. She wanted him to have everything a normal wants for his happiness. She wanted him to have everything she couldn't give him.

Noticing the warmth from the kiss disappear Amu sat down on the chair. Feeling how her body slowly cooled down made her sad. The feeling as he tenderly discovered her body was easing the itching feeling she had felt over the past centuries. But she was afraid but this whole situation was going to drive her insane soon. Rather than that she was sure it would.

Having the love of her life being around her was painful. But how painful will it get if she has to turn him down over and over again...