CHAPTER ONE: LET'S CHASE JUSTICE

CHAPTER ONE:

LET'S CHASE JUSTICE 

***
PROSECUTOR DANKWORTH's POV

What you see

What you hear

What you feel

When you leave

LEAVE IT HERE.

Sunset finished her writings on the white board.

"May pinapasabi si Pres." Sunset, as she was the vice president, second in command of our class stood up in front. Christine is not yet here. She was busy for other stuffs regarding our thesis, and I don't know what else. In terms of that, Sunset was assigned to look after us.

"This is actually my idea, anyway... after our graduation, what you see, what you hear, what you feel, when you leave

LEAVE IT HERE..." she sounded so chill, yet her voice was firm. Her eyes reflect brightness however, her authority still remains.

"Huh?! Bakit?!"

"Basta!" napangiwi si Sunset. "Nakaka-tamad mag-explain!"

"Bakit nga?!" sigaw ng isa.

"Eh kasi bobo ka!" sigaw ulit ng isa.

Sunset looked at me, asking for help. I just shook my head. I looked at the door. I saw Christine walking while holding a pile of papers. Sunset seem to get the idea, and she smiled widely before running like a kid towards me.

"Hoy! Sunset! Di pa kami tapos magtanong!"

"Manahimik ka! Hangal!" Sunset shouted before sitting down. Saktong umupo siya tabi ko ay pumasok si Christine—or I'll just call her Ten, since that's her nickname to all of us.

"PRESSSSS!!!! Whatchu see is whatchu hear—"

"May reklamo?" Ten asked not even letting our classmate finish her question.

"Wala naman..."

"Eh ba't kapag sa akin may reklamo?!" Sunset stood up but I just pulled her to sit down again. Makikipag-bardagulan pa eh.

Ten scratched the back of her head before sighing. "Sa oras na makalabas tayo sa university na ito, walang makaka-alam na kilala na'tin ang isa't isa...Hindi naman tayo bobo para hindi pa maintindihan ano?"

"Gets naman para saan?" tanong ng isa.

"Precautions tanga!" sigaw ni Sunset. I had no choice but to cover her mouth. She looked at me like a kid, giving me a peace sign using her fingers.

I just smiled and pinched her nose lightly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DID IT IN A PURPOSE?" Jaimme, our class secretary put down the files she was reading. Her attention was solely focused on Christine, our class president. Isa si Jaimme sa group of friends namin, ang craminism. 

I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard Jaimme's voice. I suddenly remembered what we agreed upon separating ways after graduation.

What you see

What you hear

What you feel

When you leave