𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Unlike her parents and brother, the youngest Potter child was sorted into the House of Snakes, much to the shock of the whole school and the masses of wizarding Britain. But be that as it may, Kassandra Potter and her brother were as thick as thieves, their sibling relationship remaining the same even when either twin was sorted into rivalling houses.

Now with Kassandra being sorted into the very house that was headed by one, Severus Snape, who detested her and her brother more than the usual dunderhead, she was in for a rough ride. However, it wasn't difficult for the girl to win over the hearts of her housemates, for she was a very cunning and clever child, and was as charming as one, Tom Riddle. In the eyes of the staff and students of Hogwarts, Kassandra Potter embodied what it meant to be a true Slytherin.

The Potter girl had everyone on their knees, and she was even regarded as the Slytherin Princess. But with every princess there is a prince and that so happened to be a certain Malfoy prat. A great friendship soon formed, built upon understanding and patience (a lot of patience), and soon blossoming into... can you guess? A Malfoy and Potter pair. What a shocker! Especially to our poor four-eyed scar face, having to live with the fact that his ultimate rival and his 'innocent' precious little sister... SNOG! OH, the horror!!

Anyway- onto more current events: A pink toa- *hem hem* sorry.. I meant Dolores Umbridge, has been appointed the new DADA teacher for the twins fifth year. Now let's have a look at what the twins are feeling. 1. What they want- "kmn" (it's a mutual understanding between the two), 2. their current thoughts on life- "living hell".

The story begins with dear Kassandra on her way back from a marvellous detention with the wannabe Barbie doll, her poor beautiful arm red with words that spelt 'I'm a lil bit-'..no just kidding, it really spelt 'I must respect my superiors'. What happened you may ask, well the named Slytherin Princess couldn't help but pick a fight with the Minister's lap dog. But whatever, anyways, as the Potter girl was heading her way back to the Slytherin common room, when a peculiar painting caught her attention. She felt a shift in the magic surrounding her and feeling her core pulsing with unfamiliar power. In the next few minutes, the girl found herself sprawled on a snowy floor, in front of some ransacked home and at the feet of four very 'odd' children.